a quiet place...

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 12:52pm PST 
Dubs slips in and looks around. Decides it is a good place to sit and think and makes herself comfortable under one of the palms. She looks out over the water...
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 7:29am PST 
*banners from above sees Dubs sleeping. She awkwardly flutters down to her and whispers in her ear*

cry dubs I miss you. Don't dig in the dirt. It messes up your pawnails and you have such pretty nails. I don't want you trying to get under the fence okay? I miss you all. I'll come back soon. I'm having trouble wiff my paper work. Apparently the bridge was not expecting me and I'm stuck in the waiting room. Bee good and tell cookie not to be giving Flecken so many free samples of that ear cream cuz we're not in business to give away my profits, okay. Kiss savvy and Samoa for me. Tell talker I miss him too.

little angellittle angel. Banners crashes into a tree*

Ugh! Where did that come from?

little angel
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 10:45am PST 
Dubs wakes up from a beautiful dream. Sighs and looks out over the ocean again.

She'll go home soon...but it is so peaceful here.

Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 5:00pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

sometimes its hard for me to be an angel because i miss my family so much.
cry
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 8:24am PST 
Casey! Twice in a matter of days you have been chosen!!! Cat of the Day and today Diary of the Day!!!

cheer
Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 8:28am PST 
I know! It's so wonderful that I'm thought about. Tell mom that it was me in her dream. She saw me curled up sleeping in the corner. She wasn't sure but it was me. I had a few while hairs on my head and that made her second guess but it was me.

kitty
Daisy - My FurAngel

I can't wait for- the first frost

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 6:01pm PST 
It is so peaceful here. I really miss my family but I am so happy that they have found Lucy and have given her a new home. I stopped in yesterday and saw her and Clea playing and I was so happy that Clea has a new friend to play with. She was so sad for a while. I know she didn't share that with anyone, but I know mom was worried about her for a while. I think I will rest here for a while this flying takes some getting used to.
Savannah aka- Banners!

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:05am PST 
Daisy you're wings are barrrooootiful. little angel
It's hard being an Angel, but our bodies are not hurting. I know in time our families will feel good again.

Want to practice taking off and landing wiff me?

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
Daisy - My FurAngel

I can't wait for- the first frost

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 6:12pm PST 
Banners I need a lot of help with this flying thing. I can go so fast now. Let practice here since nobody is around if we crash nobody will see.
Cassie

Cairnattitude - My Way!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 5:16am PST 
I thought I'd stop by here and see if anything's going on....I miss Paradise and all the furriends who used to regularly visit here. Banners, give my BF Vinny a big kiss from me, ok??
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6