Check-in!`

(Page 91 of 91: Viewing entries 901 to 909)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  
Dante

We ALL deserve- loving families!

Barked: Fri May 16, '14 8:49pm PST 
Aww Abi, I'm sorry that the firecrackers scared you. But glad to hear that your leglers still get the job done when they have to !

Bogey used to be afraid of the fireworks and now Gabby is afraid of them.

They don't bother me. Sometimes Diesel barks really loud at the fireworks. Like he is yelling at them to KNOCK IT OFF ! ! !
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Tue May 20, '14 1:11pm PST 
Sorry you were scared Abi hughug

Angel Abby was also afraid of firecrackershughug So far, they don't seem to bother me. hug
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sat May 24, '14 2:28pm PST 
agggghhhhh, I go out of town for a few days and this place falls apartfrown

Sherman goes to the bridge, Dante goes to the bridge, Dogster crashes, what else can happen?!?!!? i'll be holding my breathe while going through the threads

see ya, abi

Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 4:32pm PST 
whew! I'm backwave did ya miss mewink daddy went missing last week but momma said she knew where he was but I not sure she's telling the truth! she said he went to a friends house to help install wood flooring but how long does it take to toss pieces of wood downshrug he left last Monday morning and didn't come home until Friday nightshock and now he's gone againcry momma told him his hiney better be in this house Thursday night or he can't ever come home againconfused and then to make things even more weird, our next door neighbor Mr. Ray who I used to go see every night and help him finish his applesauce...well he diedfrown we are not sad for him because he lived a long and eventful life and he has been ready to leave this earth for awhile and he said 96 years old is toooo old so he left a month before he turned 96. so it's just me and mom and it looks like she getting ready to leave for the dayeek so i'll have to nap my loneliness away way to go oh and it's gonna be 80 degrees here today and ya know how we hate the heat. so in order to stay cool I just won't move until momma gets home, and she better bring me lunch leftovers toolaugh out loud

see ya tonight friends, abi
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 9:55pm PST 
wavewavewavewaveMiss Abi- you better get some leftovers from Mom!way to goThings seem to be weird everywhere!shrug I couldn't go outside to potty this morning! Gpa saw a baby skunk in my fenced in frontyard while still in house watching morning news.....naughtynaughtynaughty had to check the yard before Gma could take me out there later.

The Coon is a Momma.....she brought her 3 babies to eat at the milkhouse and in the wooden barn last nightshrugeek Gma and I had just come back from checking the garden plants..cuz, of the awful winds we are having 30-50 mph. She had just taken the harness off and we were going to pick up sticks from the wind.confused She saw something out of the corner of her eye....grabbed me up, almost threw me in the house...naughtynaughtynaughty

She says, here the Momma just strolled right past her and Gpa with 1 baby behind her....2 more babies playing and bringing up the rear! She knows all the places Gpa feeds barn cats and when they are fed....She just walked up to the milkhouse and went through the cutout in the door and 1 baby went with her....They were there awhile before they came out,then strolled over to the big old wooden barn to eat in there.....Finally the other 2 babies saw their Mom and caught up with her and baby no 1. I didn't see any of this! I must need Glasses???????shock

Gma did big cleaning and Gpa was fighting the hard wind and mowing the ranchyard with the rider. They had lunch,sun disappeared,temp dropped from 70 to 60 in 5 min.,sprinkles started.... Gma told Gpa get your butt back on the mower! Get my mower out and gassed up. She ran and put jeans on....my old people finished all the rest of the mowing in the drizzles! They are Crazy!!!! The bad winds of last few days are really hurting the crops...

eekeekeek More ran is forecast for tonight...By 4th. it is suppose to be 85,then 87 and 88 after that.....shrug Gma is letting me play awhile before she scrubs up! Couldn't get in here over the weekend. Missed you guys.....way to gokissingbig hugdog walkmazy
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 9:56pm PST 
wavewavewavewaveMiss Abi- you better get some leftovers from Mom!way to goThings seem to be weird everywhere!shrug I couldn't go outside to potty this morning! Gpa saw a baby skunk in my fenced in frontyard while still in house watching morning news.....naughtynaughtynaughty had to check the yard before Gma could take me out there later.

The Coon is a Momma.....she brought her 3 babies to eat at the milkhouse and in the wooden barn last nightshrugeek Gma and I had just come back from checking the garden plants..cuz, of the awful winds we are having 30-50 mph. She had just taken the harness off and we were going to pick up sticks from the wind.confused She saw something out of the corner of her eye....grabbed me up, almost threw me in the house...naughtynaughtynaughty

She says, here the Momma just strolled right past her and Gpa with 1 baby behind her....2 more babies playing and bringing up the rear! She knows all the places Gpa feeds barn cats and when they are fed....She just walked up to the milkhouse and went through the cutout in the door and 1 baby went with her....They were there awhile before they came out,then strolled over to the big old wooden barn to eat in there.....Finally the other 2 babies saw their Mom and caught up with her and baby no 1. I didn't see any of this! I must need Glasses???????shock

Gma did big cleaning and Gpa was fighting the hard wind and mowing the ranchyard with the rider. They had lunch,sun disappeared,temp dropped from 70 to 60 in 5 min.,sprinkles started.... Gma told Gpa get your butt back on the mower! Get my mower out and gassed up. She ran and put jeans on....my old people finished all the rest of the mowing in the drizzles! They are Crazy!!!! The bad winds of last few days are really hurting the crops...

eekeekeek More ran is forecast for tonight...By 4th. it is suppose to be 85,then 87 and 88 after that.....shrug Gma is letting me play awhile before she scrubs up! Couldn't get in here over the weekend. Missed you guys.....way to gokissingbig hugdog walkmazy
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 10:04pm PST 

Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '14 8:27pm PST 
relieved so glad 4th of july is over! we usually have a pretty quiet block but this year our next door neighbors were having a party and they started with the booms and pops about 5:30pmeek and that was after a day of kids screaming and making noise in the bounce house in their back yard. when the booms and pops first started Kyra barked back at them but they still wouldn't stop so I went into moms craft room and climbed into the daybed. that didn't help so both me and Kyra hid in dad's den with him and I was almost too skeered to even eat my frosty pawfrown but the neighbors finally quieted down about 9:30pm but we could still hear booms and pops from all over the area but at least they weren't next door! in fact when we went to bed at 11pm we could still hear booms in the distanceeek

hope y'all had a better 4th than I didconfused

see ya, abi
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 2:40pm PST 
Sorry you were scared, Abi hughughughug Angel Abby hated those boomers or any loud noise like that. Hope the rest of your weekend is quiet. hughug
  (Page 91 of 91: Viewing entries 901 to 909)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91