URGENT NEED YOUR HELP

Keno

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 10:56am PST 
Hi all Doggy friends, from "Keno & Kustom K9 Training,

**We are networking in an attempt to do almost the impossible. We need your help getting votes to achieve enough to move forward to get a grant to help military veterans with service dogs. Please read more below and check out our web site to see more about what we do.

Thank you all for staying so connected. I cannot say I have done as well. Over the last few years with the searches we have gone on, and starting up a War Veteran "service dog" program, I don't have too much extra time. I have the program done, and have been working with other organizations to assist with funding so the veterans do not have to pay. I recently found out about a $250,000 grant opportunity. This would all be going for service dog training, mainly PTSD seeing how those veterans seem to not be getting the help they need. But Living Social, and Chase sponsor this grant, and I am not great on social media so I need your help a lot to get this done. I need 250 votes to be in the running for the panel of judges to consider me for one of 12 grants. I only have two days left to get this done though. It ends on the 30th. I have a great chance, but due to my late coming in, getting votes will depend on those more connected then I am. So far even with all I have done, I still have just under 100 votes. So I have turned to other dog folk to help. Is there any chance you all can put out an alert to as many out there as possible to assist me in getting the votes by June 30th midnight. I need you, your friends and their friends to get this done. Thank you very much, and the veterans thank you.

Go to: www.missionsmallbusiness.com
Click on "Log in & Support", then log in to your facebook account, and it will direct you to a page where you put "Kustom K9 Training" in a search box, and hit search. Sometimes it acts funny so I have heard, but give it a few tries it should come up. I am in Chesapeake, Virginia. When my info page comes up, simply hit VOTE.

I am very grateful for any time you all spend to assist me. I need my friends, you, your friends, and their friends. The veterans will benefit greatly. This grant has tough criteria, and we meet it all with our community service/volunteer search work we do. Thank you.

Kim
Leader/Trainer, Operational K9 Teams, Animals in Disaster Coordinator
State Certified Professional Ground Searcher
Man Tracker Level I
North American Police Work Dog Association, Associate Member, and Associate
Member East Coast SAR Liaison
Chesapeake Community Animal Response Team "CART" (co-founder), Supported by Virginia State Animal Response Team "SART"
www.kustomk9training.com
kustomk9training@cox.net
757-421-0446 Home