Home Away From Home

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Mon May 21, '12 4:18am PST 
We all need to take a break and get away from the stress of our lives! So come on in and have a seat and relax and enjoy yourselves! We have good food, drinks, listening ears, a place to call home! We even have a Dance Floor! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Dutchess- Storm ~ILM

My Precious- Angel. I miss- you so.

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 5:00pm PST 
Hi Smokey. Do you have any Ice Tea? This is very nice Smokey. My fur family would like to know if they can come into your group so they can learn about these nasty diseases in case it hits them. They will know early enough to get some help before it is to late like me and my precious Scooter. Scooter has had a really bad week. She needs to go in for a Diabetic test. She started drinking so much water.frown
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 5:13pm PST 
Dutchess,

Of course, it is encourged especially for all Family Members and Friends to Join! smilesmilesmilesmile

Ice Tea, coming right up! flowers

Smokey

Dutchess- Storm ~ILM

My Precious- Angel. I miss- you so.

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 7:26pm PST 
Dutchess sips her Ice Tea. Very good Smokey. Just like I like it. When I finish my Tea I will go and invite them. There aren't many in our family that had to watch me journey to the Bridge slowly. You see, I needed to stay here as I was the one that nurtured the babies and taught them to be strong. Now that job has been turned over to Scooter. When she joins me, then Natalie will take over. This is a great group. These babies that come here will learn what these diseases are all about and have so many friends to lean on.

That tea was wonderful. Time to go invite the others. You know, there are a lot of us wink
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 9:07am PST 
Hey Dutches and Smokey, I brought a pool. It is pretty hot here today, even in Ohio, so I thought we might need a place to cool off with our tea.
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:25pm PST 
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out Zak, here I come!

SPLASH! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Max
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:50pm PST 
Hey there, Max!
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 7:26pm PST 
BOL! ZAK! I bet I can make a bigger Cannon ball than you can!

big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 7:29pm PST 
Now, Now Boys, would you stop getting me WET!
Us Kitties, don't like to get wet. MOL! But we love to watch you pups act nutty! MOL! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Smokey
Sammy Sue

so very very- very cute

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '12 4:13am PST 
I go out rain or snow so it looks like the kitties need some assistance with those dogs. I can help!

ps- I am Zak's sister.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2