When is Your Birthday!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 9:16pm PST 
Please post your Birthdays so we can have a Party! partypartypartypartypartyparty
Dr- Scooter~Fore- ver In My- Heart

I love Rufus~ he- is- my BFF!

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 9:51pm PST 
My Birthday is Sept 7, 2000
Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 10:06pm PST 
Got you down Dr. Scooter! And Welcome to the Group!

Dutchess- Storm ~ILM

My Precious- Angel. I miss- you so.

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:49pm PST 
Hi Maxi, Grandma Dutchess here. Scooters grandma. I don't know if I should be here but I thought since I had the Cushing's Disease I may be of some help and your members could help mama Nancy to deal with my precious Scooter. If I am not suppose to be here let me know. You won't hurt my feelings.

My Birthday is Dec23,1997

This is a very special thread. I am so happy that you started this group. More and more pups are getting this disease.

Hugs and Love
Grandma Dutchess
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 2:28pm PST 
Grandma Dutchess, you are more than welcome here! For you can be a very great support and resource for others who are dealing with the disease. We are delighted to have you here! smile

Love, Max
Checkers- 1994-2009

Mama's Angel- 1994-2009

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '12 8:33am PST 
My Barkday was celebrated July 4th because we didn't know when I was born and it was easy to remember smile and ironically, I hated fireworks. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
BuddyB- 1997-2013

The Drama Beagle

Barked: Wed Apr 25, '12 8:35am PST 
thinkingthinking I have only been with my family for a year and a half now and I haven't told them when I was born. shrug So we use my "gotcha day" as my birthday because it was the beginning of a new and happy life snoopysnoopy December 24th.
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '12 3:39pm PST 
Buddy, Christmas Eve, huh? Keeping secrets from your paw parents, eh? Good boy! BOL!
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 2:17pm PST 
Bumping this one up! Ok everyone, post your Birthdays, so we can party! You know, I LOVE to Party!!!!!!!!

Maxpartypartyparty
Sugar

Sugar Girl

Barked: Tue May 1, '12 5:57pm PST 
My birthday is April 16 that is 3 days after my Moms birthday. We knew it was meant for us to be together. Mom adopted me from the dog jail 10 years ago and we have had a good life together being companions!cheerhug
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3