Sharing your Thoughts!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 9:18am PST 
What happened with Red? I hope he got his surgery. hug

I ran with Mom while she horseback rode for years. Just this past year I have had trouble keeping up on the short hour long rides. Mom thought I was just aging but maybe this is part of this disease. thinking Could it be? Will I get better at keeping up or should I only go out with the slower horse. Mom hates to lock me in the house so I can't go but if that is what is best, she will.

I love playing in the streams and swimming in the ponds when we go in the woods.
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 3:03pm PST 
Share my thoughts!

My thoughts are that NO PUPS OR KITTENS come here! naughty
Angel Ollie- ILM

Captain Ollie

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:32pm PST 
Hi Zak,

I like your thought! Unfortunately there are so many out there that are suffering. So many are suffering, without getting treatment, for they are either homeless, pawparents don't have a clue what is happening, or they may be poor. I wish there was a foundation where pets could be tested at a low discount rate for the tests they may need! Hey, thats a brillant thought! If I say so myself! What our other folks thought on this?

Just a side note, I was a very lucky kitty. Today I went for my one week Vet Visit. Have some Good News for you my Friends! My Vet checked me over, said I had lost some fluid in my belly, which is a good thing! My heart sounded much better, kidneys felt better! She told Mama and I that no further testing needed to be done. Just to have me continue to take my Heart medication called Enalapril 10 mg. I take 1/4 a tablet a day.

I have stopped coughing, sneezing and no more having breathing problems. Thank you all my friends for all your love, support and prayers for me and Mama. It means more than you know! Thank you all for your pawmails, Rosette's, Gifts, and help towards my Vet bills. Mama feels you have saved my life!

Love,

Ollie

Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:46pm PST 
Ollie snoopy That is such wonderful news you had from your vet. party
Dr- Scooter~Fore- ver In My- Heart

I love Rufus~ he- is- my BFF!

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 6:49pm PST 
Ollie, what wonderful news. This makes our heart sing. We love to hear this kind of news. You take your meds for your heart and you will be as frisky as the youngins. Giving you way to go and hug

Zak, I see you are 10 years old. I think you should keep going with your mama. Just slow down a little so you don't get so tired. You, as well as the rest of us, needs our exercise. The fast pace will just get you frustrated and you should enjoy going with your mama. As much as we hate to admit it, there comes a time we slow down. We know what our bodies can handle. If you take the slower rides then there will be times when you want to pick up the pace. We read your Diary and you crack me up. You are truly a very very special young man. I wouldn't worry about having these diseases. Learn everything you can about each one so IF, God forbid, you get it you will be way ahead of the game. Your weight staying at 101 two years running, chances are you are ready to slow down just a little. You earned it sweetie. applauseapplause
Angel Ollie- ILM

Captain Ollie

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 7:32pm PST 
Good advice Scooter! Tonight I have been following my Mama all over the house, no matter where she is! I love her to pieces!

Stay active as much as you can kids, no matter how old we get, we are never old to have some fun!

Love,

Ollieway to go
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '12 4:08am PST 
Thanks for the advice, Dr. Scooter. Mom is going to take the slow horse out this morning and have me go too. I won't have a hard time keeping up with this slow boat to China of a horse and I should have fun too.

The vet just discovered this Cushings deal so hopefully I will have an Ollie type of lifespan. Mom wants me to live her lifespan minus one day. cloud 9
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3