Please Introduce Your Self!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 3:34pm PST 
Welcome! Please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you!
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 7:36pm PST 
wave My name is Abigail but you can call me Abi! I don't have Addison's myself but I know a pup that's just been diagnosedfrown and his name is Lucian. I joined this group so that I can support him and his family cause I lub the lil guybig grin

See ya, Abi
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 7:42pm PST 
Hi Abi, great to have you! That is why we created this site!

Freya

Such cuteness is- irresistable

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 8:09pm PST 
I'm Freya - I've joined this group to find out more about Addison's and support Lucian too.

Thanks for starting it Rosie.
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 4:50am PST 
Wow! I am here pals wave Thank you Max for making this group hug I cant say how touched I am that you would do all this in honor of me and all furs out there with AD. We have so much to learn together.

I have just been diagnosed on Tuesday and recieved my first injection of Percorten V I have been eating good but yesterday afternoon I got the runny poops, so the vet had me not eat last night (I was allowed hamburg and rice but I wont eat that at all) so I did not eat nothing. Mom is so upset cause with all the weight I lost and now I finally began to eat all my meals, she had to make me miss a meal. The vet sent home special food to eat today for my tummy and mom put it down for breakfast and I only at half of it. She is really upset cause she feels this is a set back in my eating now. confused All I want is my regular food as I am over staring at Abby eating. I dont want special food. GGrrrr.... Mom is gonna talk to her this morning about this.
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 4:54am PST 
Thank you Abi and Freya for joining hug All our friends are gonna join up!

I sure hope other pups with AD find us in a search and join up too applause
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 6:14am PST 
I went back and ate the rest of my breakfast..I guess mom is not gonna give me nothin else so I got no choice cry
Dante

We ALL deserve- loving families!

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 3:01pm PST 
Hi ! My name is Dante and it has been several weeks since...oh sorry wrong group !
hee hee

Seriously though, I joined this group to support my handsome nephew Lucian, because it is not easy finding a pup tall enough to play the stand up Bass. I mean I joined because I love the lil guy.
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Sat Apr 21, '12 3:07pm PST 
Thanks for joing Dante! Now don't you worry little buddy, we are busy behind the scenses advertising the groupsmile

Love,

Max and Rosie
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 4:39am PST 
big laugh big laugh big laugh Dante blue dog I am gonna be playing that bass for a long long time hi5
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2