|Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 2:38pm PST |
|WARNING Please Read.
Bella Dawns story: Mama used to keep a room deodrizer in the bathroom window, (the twist up solid kind). One day the window was open and the wind blew it on the floor. Being a curious puppy I had to check it out. I only took a little bite, just a taste really.
I WAS DEAD IN 20 MINUTES !
Mama rushed me to the doctors but it was too late. He couldn't do anything to save me.
PLEASE pass this information on to everyone you know with pets. If my sad story can save another precious furbaby then my death won't be in vain.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|