ROOM DEODORIZOR KILLED MY DOGGIE

  
Bella- Dawn-Always- in my Heart

Busy Izzie-The- Happy Face- Puppy!
 
 
Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 1:02pm PST 
This is Isabella Dawn's Story

I used to keep a room deodorizer in my bathroom window, one of those solid twist up kind. (can't mention the name for legal reasons.) You know the ones I'm talking about. One day I guess the wind blew it off and my Bella just had to check it out. She took one small bite.

SHE WAS DEAD IN 20 MINUTES!

My vet couldn't save her. I'm hoping this post will keep someone else from loosing their precious pets. I would suggest you not even use the spray kind with your pets in the room. I will always miss Bella and feel guilty for not knowing and protecting my Baby.