Room Deodorizers Can Kill.

  
Bella- Dawn-Always- in my Heart

Busy Izzie-The- Happy Face- Puppy!
 
 
Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 11:03am PST 
Isabella's Story

My Bella was my best friend, my child, my baby. She went everywhere with me and we were together 24-7.
I used to keep a room deodorizer in my bathroom. One of those twist up kind with the solid stuff inside. I had it in the window sill and I guess the wind blew it off. Bella got a hold of it and ate some.

SHE WAS DEAD IN 20 MINUTES!!

PLEASE keep all air fresheners away from your pets. Don't even use the spray kind if your pet is in the room. THEY ARE DEADLY. I pray this post will keep anyone else from loosing a beloved pet.