Purple Squirrel - or Who Cares?

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Feb 10, '12 2:35pm PST 
On MSN today there was a picture of a purple squirrel some people in Pennsylvania caught. Big Deal - who said squirrels have any fashion sense to begin with? Anyway, here's the funny part - some "experts" said it probably was a gray squirrel really but had fallen in a portable toilet with dye in it! What I say is: What do you expect (it's a squirrel) AND that's where they belong - SWIMMING IN AN OUTDOOR JOHN! laugh out loud
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 7:26am PST 
It dent look very purple on our tv...shrug
I likes da portable potty theory! laugh out loud Shudda had'a video of dat!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 7:28am PST 
I just saw it only on mom's puter. I'm getting this visual: Squirrel swimming around in circles screeching "Hep Me Hep Me." party

JerryLee

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 5:40am PST 
big laugh

Wudn't ya like ta know what da heck it wuz doin' just befur it fell in?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 7:28am PST 
Hopefully preparing its last will and testament. laugh out loud
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 7:00am PST 
Changin' da topic but I just seed where Thor, da bulldog, iz dog of da week. When we had Plus we'd read hiz posts alla time, so funny! Make ma BOL big time. Hiz page iz'a crack up too!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 5:45am PST 
For 2 days I have been sequestered in my mom's office and I would like this to be my official complaint. There are some worker bees here and Mom doesn't want me "bothering" them. Oh please. Anyway just imagine what havoc the squirrels have been creating without my surveillance! confused
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 6:03am PST 
I gots dat seeqwestshun stuff too. When ma had'a new heat pump installed I wuz shut in da bedroom all day! shock I cud hear dem guys out by da patio an' I cudn't look out da winnow cuz da blinds wuz closed. So's I chewed a hole in da blinds an' I cud see real good den!

Mad', how cud ya be botherin' dem worker guys? Axin' 'em ta throw da ball fur ya all day? laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 12:44pm PST 
All I wanted to do was be friends. Maybe toss a ball around. Jeez. Megan ate our garage door when she was kept out there (with a doggie door to get outside, in the garage). So Dad put up a metal plate covering the door. It's still there - a testament to Meg's perserverance. She had big teeth I'm told.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 3:58am PST 
wave Hi all. I hate it when workers are here. the last time I got LOCKED OUTSIDE! So I barked all day long. Ha! It worked too, I got my house back.

My typist is settling down enough to check back in. Stressful couple of weeks for her, with issues at work, and then last week she realized her driver's license expired on Feb 9th. She thought she would have to take the written test, but she got very lucky and didn't. She would have flunked for sure. I've seen her drive. shocksilenced
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4