Alcatraz

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 4:54pm PST 
Well what about the first episode?? Tell mom what she missed. I watched it of course but couldn't tell her about it.
Sunny

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 9:19pm PST 
Ok, here's an article that's a LOT of reading, but it does an excellent job of explaining who everyone is in the "Alcatraz" cast and delves into a lot of details on the show. Also, I did read that the show is going to be repeated Sunday night...hopefully it's both episodes so that you can watch whatever you missed.

Tweetie, MOL on the "kitty litter" on that dumb reviewer who gave the show a lukewarm review. I think in general it's gotten excellent reviews from critics and viewers.And "Person of Interest" just won a People's Choice Award for Best New Drama. Hardly "forgettable"! Some people think that being negative makes them sound smarter. Double kitty litter on her!

Anyway, here's the link to the article:

http://insidealcatraz.blogspot.com/
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 8:52pm PST 
My mom saw that. That is my favorite blogger. Mom follows her on Twitter. We usually agree on everything. (especially Lost)
Mom's going off to check tv listings. Looks like the pilot is on at 10pm on Saturday night. That is a good time for her. She and the other dogs can watch. She saw a lot of the second hour so maybe that will be all she needs. Thanks Sunny. She liked what she saw. Of course she's a little different and thinks Jorge is cute.

Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '12 9:24pm PST 
Is anybody else's head exploding? Mom loves that line. She got to watch the first hour (pilot) all the way through without interuptions.
No she all understands but 'her head is exploding'.
Cant' wait for monday.
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '12 11:16am PST 
Monday, Monday... who's comoing back tonight??
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '12 6:16pm PST 
That was good and they saved the boy. Now we have to get the whole secret from Doc of what happened to him as a child. That new prison where they are taking the "old prisoners" is really something.
Sawyer

Got Food?

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 7:40am PST 
Yeah, now we have to find out what happened to Doc, too! We are loving Jorge's character and the fact that he's different from Hurley but still super cool.

Our favorite part of the Pilot was when that Lost/Hurley-like music was playing, and he said, "Last time I was on the island..." laugh out loud

Best part of the second ep was finding out that girl from ER was at Alcatraz, too.

Love that Giacchino is doing the music, hi5 but did he just do the pilot, or is he scoring the whole series?
Sunny

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 7:57am PST 
Mom says she remembers reading somewhere (don't ask her where...her brain is like a sieve, MOL) that Giacchino did the first episode/pilot only. It did indeed remind mom of "Lost"...she half expected to hear that "DUN" tone when they went to commercial, MOL.

Mom thinks that Hauser guy knows more than he's letting on...he's the one who must have built the Alcatraz-in-the-forest secret prison place. Maybe it's some kind of personal vendetta. There are certainly lots of secrets waiting to be revealed!
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 4:40pm PST 
Yup mom say that about the music also. She loved the sound track to Lost and Michael Giac(whatever) can't spell without looking. That new Alcatraz is way interesting. And these characters have a whole lot more to find out about each other.
Sawyer, we are planning to watch the river. Mom is curious about that show also. We are not sure why she is not watching Revenge. Now that everybody says it is really god she's worried cause she didn't start it.big laugh
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Sat Feb 4, '12 12:05am PST 
That was the first thing that came to my mind was the LOST like music! Loved it!

There was an episode where "Hurley" was giving some numbers and Mom ran to the computer because she thought it was something similar to LOST but she googled it and no meaning behind it that she could find. It was about the numbers to the comic book he gave to the little boy. He said the numbers of each comic book but said that some numbers were missing so she thought it had a meaning to LOST but guess not.

So many stories to unravel, I want to know them!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2