New Year Resolutions

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 5:54am PST 
still waiting for her to come home, I still won't eat- Mom made some chicken breast for me I did eat that yum- wonder what Iris is doing?
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 8:55am PST 
I'm sure Iris is missing you too Topper. She will be home before ya know it. Hopefully you won't be parted again.way to go
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 9:14am PST 
Is IM back home yet Topper? I would miss Lily somethin awful if she had to go away. She had to go away for just a few hours when she had her crazy ear thingy and I was sad even for such a short time. I took care of her when she came home.

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:57am PST 
Well have any of you all made your New Years Resolutions? I thik mama is going have to make more play time for me.... Like 24 hrs a daylaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud She dont need to be on that ole computer anyway....If she is home then its playtime instead of being on that computer.....
Jack

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 5:39pm PST 
I agree with you Buster, mom's spend too much time on the computer. Sometimes I do a force jump up under her elbow and onto her lap while she is trying to type. She will love on me a little and then put me back down and tell me no to go and play. Well I thought that is what I was doing, telling her I want to playshrug

We gots some ham too, not much, Mom just gives each one of us a bite but we got a bite several times since then. We kind of lurk and beg when her and Dad are eating supper so she will give us a bite when they are done. Usually by the time they are done eating there are 7 dogs in the kitchen starring at them.laugh out loud
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 6:16am PST 
I thinks Iris Mree needs to make some Resolutions- yesterday I had her hog tied down since she ticked me off- She pretends she has to go outside and poo and then she steals my toys.
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 6:18am PST 
I am going to talk Mom into getting a CAT
Jack

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 10:53am PST 
What you want a cat for Iris? We gots one and she isn't much fun. We aren't really allowed to chase her or anything so I really don't see what she is good forshrug
Iris Mree

The Pistol

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:27am PST 
Really- I think the cat would boss Topper around and then I could get his toys. I guess they wouldn't be good for much and they might eat our food?
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5