|Barked: Fri Dec 23, '11 8:42pm PST |
|Peanut Butter Dog Biscuit Recipe
2-3/4 cup whole wheat flour
2-3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 TB brown sugar
1 ts. sea salt
1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1. Combine flours, brown sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. add eggs and peanut butter and mix until incorporated.
2. Mix in oil. Next add enough water until dough is smooth and workable.
3. Cover the dough and set aside for 15-20 min. to relax
4. Preheat oven to 375*F & line a couple sheet pans with baking paper.
5. Roll out dough to about 3/8"-1/2" thick. Cut to desired shape then put on sheet pans.
6. Bake for approx. 40 min. or until biscuits are slightly browned and fairly hard (they will harden a touch more when cool) Set aside to cool.
Merry Christmas Everyone
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|