Need help in getting stolen service dog HOME! *This is my little brother!*

Magical- Malta-Indoor- DPCC

Purrrfectly- Pampurrred- Kitty!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '11 1:59pm PST 
I just got word from my big brother, balto! He told me to spread the word. meow!

ATTN: TO THOSE WHOM HAVE OUR BABY BOY AND THOSE WHOM ARE ON FACEBOOK AND LIVE IN BOISE, ID. IF YOU HAVE SEEN OUR NORTH STAR CONTACT US IMMEDIATLY THRU EITHER BALTO OR NORTH STAR'S PROFILES!!! NORTH STAR WAS ILLEGALLY ADOPTED FROM WESTERN SIBIERIAN HUSKY RESCUE IN SAGLE , ID. WHICH IS IN BONNER COUNTY. HE CURRENTLY LIVES WITH STRANGERS THAT WE DONT KNOW AND THE RESCUE REFUSES TO GIVE US ANY CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THEM. WE KNOW THE HUSKY RESCUE WAS APART OF THIS SCHEME PLANNED MY SISTER IN LAW, MELISSA LAFAY MURRAY MAIDEN NAME IS BEHRENS HATCHED INTO ACTION AGAINST US OUT OF JEALOUSY (PRIMARILY NORTH STAR'S MOMMY). SHE LIVES WITH OUR BROTHER/IN LAW AND TWO NEICES. WE DO NOT WANT THEM INVOLVED WE ARE ONLY AFTER HER TO PRESS CHARGES FOR THEFT. SHE WAS RECENTLY SEEN IN PAYETTE, ID A FEW MOS AGO BUT, RECENTLY RAN AND IS NOW RESIDING IN OREGON, ID. SHE IS ABOUT 5 FT 5 IN -5 FT 6 IN TALL, RED HAIR, BLUE EYES, SKINNY ,(SUSPECT SHE IS ANOREXIC AS SHE RARILY EATS AND THEN CAUSES HERSELF TO THROW UP ON PUPROSE. WE ARE WITNESSES OF THIS) AND GOING THRU MENO PAUSE W/O MEDS BECAUSE SHE REFUSES TO LISTEN TO AN OB-GYN. SO SHE IS A BIT PSYCOTIC BECAUSE OF IT. SHE HAS READING GLASSES BUT, RARILY USES THEM, SHE IS ALSO DYSLEXIC, SILVER TONGUED AND A HUGE MANIPULATER/FRAUD. "SHE WILL GET CAUGHT AND WILL GO TO JAIL AS LONG AS SOME ONE SEES HER/BEFRIENDS HER AND RETREIVES CONTACT INFO. ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED WILL NOT GO TO JAIL BUT, WILL BE SUED FOR INVOLVEMENT!!!" YOU HAVE MY HUSBAND'S WORDS ON THIS, AS I JUST QUOTED THEM. I ASK THE PUBLIC TO HELP US GET NORTH STAR HOME ASAP!! I HAVE NOTHING BUT, HOPE AT THIS TIME THAT SOMEONE WILL COME THRU FINANCIALLY IN ONE WAY (WE WILL HELP PAY THE LAWYER BILL THE BEST WE CAN ON A LOW INCOME/EXTREMALY TIGHT BUDGET.) AND IN ANOTHER, THE PROPER INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING OUR SISTER IN LAW AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED SUCH AS THE OWNER OF THE WESTERN SIBERIAN HUSKY RESCUE AND WE SUSPECT OUR EX-LANDLORD'S WIFE IN SPANGLE, WA.IN SPOKANE COUNTY. "WE FIND OUT ANYONE ELSE IS AIDING OUR SISTER IN LAW OR EVEN THE PEOPLE WHOM UNKNOWINGLY ILLEGALLY ADOPTED OUR NORTH STAR WILL ALSO GET THEIR JUSTICES SERVED ON THEM 10 FOLD!!!" AS RECENTLY QUOTED BY MY HUSBAND, AKA NORTH STAR AND BALTO'S DADDY. WE WANT OUR NORTH STAR HOME AND WE ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM HOME!!

-NORTH STAR'S MOMMY,
JENNI ZIMMER
ON BEHALF OF:
Joshua Zimmer,
Balto-semi-retired Service Dog,
Malta- Dr. Prescribed Companion Cat *IN HOME USE ONLY*,
and Sekhmet- Dr. Prescribed Companion Kitten *IN HOME USE ONLY*
PS THANKYOU TO ALL WHOM HELP IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AS SPECIFIED, TO GET NORTH STAR HOME!!!

***For more info please read balto and north star's diaries.***