Close X

Falling Skies

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Sheba

I herd kitties,- want to help

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '15 9:10pm PST 
Yea something strange is going on with those guys. May not be all human.
Sheba

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '15 8:07pm PST 
Whoa it was her! Wow that was crazy. Now on the the final battle.
Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '15 9:32am PST 
That was wild! I wonder what that red stuff coming out her neck was, if her blood was actually black. shrug

It'll be interesting to find out who the Espheni were bowing down to...it seems pretty late in the series to be introducing a new enemy. Maybe what Ben saw was some kind of religious ritual? thinking

Sheba

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 10:34am PST 
Me and mom are ready for the finale tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens!
Ben

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 3:19pm PST 
Wow, that was interesting!

Mom's still wondering what happened to Ben's spikes when the Skitters were all exploding. shock

We were actually hoping that the Skitters could be saved, that maybe once the overlords were gone that they'd to revert to their natural state and go home in peace. I guess that couldn't be. shrug

At least the history teacher got his kid to write a report on the war.applauselaugh out loud

We're gonna miss this show. *sigh*

At least there are some other good shows coming back and potentially good ones starting. It would be fun to get some more discussions going. One thing we really missed when LOST ended was fan analysis and discussions. I wish I'd joined this group when the show was in full swing, but we discovered it a little late for that.

HQ is working on getting email notifications for group messages fixed, so hopefully we'll be able to attract some members back to the groups soon.
applause
Ben

Barked: Tue Sep 8, '15 2:24pm PST 
Just adding...it was funny that Lapidus showed up for the end. laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Sep 8, '15 2:27pm PST

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3