Falling Skies

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Charlie

Eat. Play. Love.

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '11 10:18pm PST 
Has anyone checked this series out, on TNT? We have seen the first 2 episodes (need to watch #3) and it is really good! Produced by Spielberg & starring Noah Wyle, and for a TV show it has fantastic graphics. You can read more here. Highly suggest checking it out.way to go
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Sun Jul 17, '11 11:41am PST 
Hi Charlie, I so glad you mentioned this show. Mom and me love it. We watch every week and sometimes when they show it again. Let's sent a message to the group and see if anyone else watches it. Noah Wylie has got that character down good. It is sorta like his Librarian dude.
Moss- *Forever in- our hearts*

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 12:13pm PST 
shockThis serie just started last week here, i'm soooooooooo lateshock

Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 9:57pm PST 
Hi Moss glad to meet you. I've heard good things about you. Mpm really liked Falling skies. We know that sometimes the times in different places mess things up. Some of our members watched Lost a couple of weeks after us so we always had a spoiler thread. We won't tell you anything if you are going to watch. We are waiting for the second season which starts in the summer. Pull up the TV couch and share some popcorn with me. I never met a snack I didn't like....

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 6:49am PST 
waveHello Morgan, i'm happy to finally meet youbig grinhug

way to goI usually get shows at the same time you do if they are on major channel but we don't get TNT or FX and all those special channel here so i always got to wait for those showsshrug
way to goI'm only at the start of the serie, i will see episode 2 this afternoon, i'm soooooooooooooo late big laughbig laughbig laugh
Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 1:47am PST 
Looking forward to the premier of season two on June 17...with TERRY O'QUINN guest starring!!!
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '12 7:36pm PST 
We are watching Falling Skies right now. I like the story.

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 4:48pm PST 
frownNot fair, i got to wait a whole year to get season 2, i just finished season 1shrug
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 9:52pm PST 
Did ya like it? Mom did and of course my favorite part is snacks on the couch big laugh
Mom always said I never met a snack I didn't like.
We thought it was a good show and had a little something for everyone.

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 4:12pm PST 
way to goWe sure liked it and Humanmom's favorite parts were that Pope dude, she think he was kind of funny in his bad boy waysbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2