PUP OF THE MONTH THREAD

(Page 1 of 305: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '11 8:17pm PST 
Get to know your pup of the month! Our pup THIS MONTH, to be announced JULY 4, 2011, in YorkieVille United is none other than Buttercup...!!

We have quite a list ..... but for now...... let's cheer BUTTERCUP ON.... as our first YORKIE PUP OF THE MONTH!!

OUR FIRST PUP OF THE MONTH-BUTTERCUP!applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Feel free to ask Buttercup any questions!
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Laissez Les Bons- Temps Rouler!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '11 8:40pm PST 
partypartycheercheer Congratulations Buttercup!!!cheercheercheercheercheercheer
Where do you get all your beautiful dresses?? Do you like to wear them, or do you just tolerate them to keep mom happy??laugh out loud
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '11 9:43pm PST 
WOOHOO!!! cheercheercheersnoopysnoopysnoopyhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancewisheswisheswishespartypartypartyhappy dancehappy dancehappy danceway to goway to goway to go Congrats, Buttercup!!! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause So happy for you, and what a wonderful honor to be the very first 'pup of the month' in YorkieVille! way to go cloud 9 cloud 9

Do you have a favorite toy, Buttercup? If so, what is it? big grin

Angel TJ

Mum's Bubbi.

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 1:05am PST 
hugapplauseparty

Congrats Buttercup! big hugflowers
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 3:17am PST 
dog walkdog walkdog walkcheercheercheer OMD !!!!! I CAN'T PAWLIEVE IT !! IZ TRULY SHOCKED AND SURPRISED !!!!! big hugbig hugkissingkissing OHBOYOHBOY !!!! HONEST WE ARE SPEECHLESS.. WELL ONLY FOR A MINUTE !!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

NOW LETS SEE.. DO I WEAR MY DRESSES?? WELL I GET MY DESIGNS FROM CAROLYNS ORIGINALS .. ALL HER DESIGNS REVERSE .. SO YOU GET TWO DRESSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE ( MOMS A BARGIN SHOPPER )
carolynsoriginals.weebly.com

I WILL WEAR THEM .. BUT MOSTLY I WEAR THEM FOR PHOTO SHOOTS ONLY .. MY T-SHIRTS ,IF IT ISN'T HOT I WILL WEAR THEM , AND I ALWAYS WEAR A BOW ON MY COLLAR , OR A BANDANNA !

TOYS ???? I HAVE A BASKET FULL .. I LOVE TO ADMIRE THEM BUT DON'T PLAY WITH THEM AT ALL .

I AM SOOOO SURPRISED !! OHBOYOHBOY !!!! LETS CELEBRATE .. MOM BAKED US UP SOME FANCY CUPPY CAKES

CUPPY CAKES

EVERYONE HAVE A FUN FILLED SAFE 4TH OF JULY !!! I'LL BE BACK LATER ! kissingkissingkissing

Edited by author Mon Jul 4, '11 3:18am PST

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 3:30am PST 
Buttercup congratulations on being Pup of the Month and those cupcakes your mom made are delcious.

Where do you get all the great pictures you pick I just love each and everyone of them?

How did you mom arrive at the name of Buttercup for you?
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 3:32am PST 
Buttercup congratulations on being Pup of the Month and those cupcakes your mom made are delcious.

Where do you get all the great pictures you pick I just love each and everyone of them?

How did you mom arrive at the name of Buttercup for you?

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 5:02am PST 
wave AJ !! WHERE DO I GET MY PICTURES.. WELL MY PAWSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER DOES THE SETTINGS AND DRESSES ME UP .. AND I JUST HAVE TO BE CUTE !!! THATS ABOUT IT ! LOL !!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

HOW DID I GET MY NAME.... I WAS NAMED WHILE IN RESCUE .. THEY SAID I WAS SWEET AS SPUN SUGAR ... NOW HOW DOES THAT RELATE TO BUTTERCUP ... WELL THEY HAD A LADY THAT KNITTED A BLANKET TO GO HOME WITH EACH RESCUE... AND SHE HAD JUST FINISHED KNITTING A YELLOW BLANKET WITH SOME MIXED COLORS IN IT .. AND SHE TOLD THE RESCUE THAT WHAT EVER DOG RECEIVED THAT BLANKET SHOULD BE NAMED BUTTERCUP .. SO THATS HOW I GOT MY NAME.. FUNNY THING THOUGH.. I NEVER LIKED THAT BLANKET , I THINK IT HAD MEMORIES OF BEING LOCK IN A CAGE IN RESCUE ! BUT MOM DOES STILL HAVE IT AND WILL HAVE IT FOREVER !
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 5:48am PST 
AND of course BUTTERCUP is ''''part''''' Yorkie....she had a fur-bro YORKIE NAMED REGGIE!!!!!!! DO tell our members BOUT' Reggie... ( I like the story about reggie on the dining room table) !big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughpartypartypartypartypartyhughughughughughughughughug

Congra tulations BUTTERCUPPY!laugh out loud) And thank you for the cuppy cakes...partypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswisheswisheswisheshughughughughughughughughughug hughughughughughughughughug

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 8:05am PST 
partyparty wave HI LP .. oh dat Reggie had so many funny stories... wes gonna tell ya bout the one of him in the kitchen cabinet.. you see when ever mom would put the pots and pans away he would jump in da cabinet and growl at her .. * like you didn't ask permission to put these away *.. so mom would have to go about her business doing sumptin else until he would come out of the cabinet .. than he would allow her to finish putting the pots and pans away !laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Oh and when mom would take him out to wash the car he would go under the car and would not come out until she got him da cherry licorice bits .. oh he was a stinker .. but we loved him !!! hughug he always wanted to be the center piece on da table and would drink out of your ice tea glass !!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudpartypartyparty
  (Page 1 of 305: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]