so what's going on?

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '11 4:00am PST 
this is a message from mommy wendy's daughter that's explains what's going on.

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing all my friends hoping you can help me. My mom is Wendy Garrison who passed away in January 2009. Her dogs are Spy and Liz whom I think everybody knows from C&D.

Anyway...

Since my mom passed away, my dad has been trying desperatly to make the house payments but he has fallen severely behind.
We tried a reverse mortgage but there is no equity and did not qualify.
We had tried to get a modification on the house and it did not go through and the bank is going to start foreclosure proceedings.
This is the house I grew up in.
My mom purchased the house in 1972 and when she passed away my dad has been struggling to pay the payments.
I have talked to an attorney and he can file Chapter 13 bankrputcy and stop the foreclosure and set up a payment plan to keep the house.
It would also get rid of the second mortgage and make the payment affordable for him since it would only be the first mortgage.
We have about four months before the house goes to auction.

If he loses the house, he will not have a place to go where he can take the dogs. We do not know what to do and are turning to friends for help and guidance.

My dad is really depressed and he doesn't want to lose the house. Any help or ideas you might have would be so appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Nikki

Edited by author Thu Apr 14, '11 4:04am PST

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '11 4:02am PST 
we will not hold a fundraiser in this group.

this is nacho's page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/894038

if you want to help ask for nikki's email and from there you can talk about the help you want to give them.

in this group we show support,update and pray for wendy's family.

Edited by author Thu Apr 14, '11 4:04am PST

Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '11 11:58am PST 
I think I put this in the wrong thread so I am going to copy and paste my post here...

Mama Wendy and papa Richard, we have some things in the works to help you out. We (sissies Liz and LaLa and myself) don't want to loose our home. You brought me home there and that is the only home I know. It was bad enough to loose you mama but to loose our home to, that would be just to much to bare. You loved our home and so do we. Where would dad go? Would he be able to keep us? We don't even want to think about that so we are jumping in and doing everything we can. Mama Nancy has some wonderful ideas that she has started on.

We love you mama and papa. I know you are still here with all of us mama. I feel you in my heart every day, every minute. Oh mama you should see your precious Cricket. She is everything you ever dreamed she would be and more. She is so beautiful and the name you chose for her fits her to a T. I know you are there in her heart to. You have our son Tiger Spy safe in your arms.

Rest easy mama and you to papa. We will all ban together and make this work. We love you mama & papa cloud 9

Jazzi,- Sunshine- Angel^PAWS^

Sunshine hugs- and love!

Barked: Fri Apr 15, '11 3:55am PST 
Purring for all of you...filing bankruptcy sounds like a viable option.

Our hearts are connected by paws, Jazzi Sunshine Angel
Tyson

Barked: Fri Apr 15, '11 9:39am PST 
in our thoughts and prayers,and I agree that Bankruptcy is not a bad idea,it's hard to do,but if it's to save your home I would very much considerate at least go talk to the people and see what it involves
Red

I love Daddy

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 8:30pm PST 
My prayers go out to the family. I understand completely.

There was a time in my life and I can only say that when you turn EVERYTHING over to God, including the worry and despair, He will help you. As soon as the Everything has been placed in His hands, then you will find comfort, peace and the work of the Lord will be shown to you.

Been there. It is out of love I tell you this. True understanding, so as it is hard to do and easy to say, keep your chin up in spite of it all.hug