WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 1 of 389: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 2:37am PST 
MY PAL TONKA IS IN A CONTEST .. AND EVERYDAY HIS MOMMY SENDS MY MOMMY A WHAT IS TODAY TO REMIND HER TO VOTE.. THEY JUST CRACK MOMMY UP .. SO WE DECIDED TO SHARE SOME WITH YOU !

BABYGIRL

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 2:39am PST 
SO HERES TODAYS....

Today is Johnny Appleseed Day and Frankenstein’s Birthday(1818). I wonder if Frankie liked apples?
It is also Middle Name Pride Day and you are supposed to share with at least 3 people what your middle name is. For all the men in your life today is also Worship of Tools Day so give your guy a ride to home Depot and let him wander the store for an hour or so.

laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud SO I'M SHARING THREE OF MY MIDDLE NAMES / NICKNAMES

BEASY, BABYGIRL, BUTTER NUTTER ( DADDY GAVE ME THAT ONE)laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 4:10am PST 
Mine are Blinkerson, Eskiwowow, Fluffolini

Maximus - Cuddlebug

mr.cuddlebug

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 6:06am PST 
my middle name is Cuddlebug red face
JEWELS

Too Sexy For My- Toys!

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 7:10am PST 
big laughWorship of Tools Day...big laughbig laugh

thinkingMom calls me by the following names (which is very confusing for an airhead like me):

Baby Girl, Jones, Peanut-Butter
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 7:44am PST 
Wow, really?... I think my middle name is "of"... my full name is Maharaja of Nagarkot. Kind of hard to be proud of "of"... now our Bailey has awesome middle names!
Tidbit

Angel Sent

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 8:14am PST 
My nicknames are Sweetie Pie cloud 9, Tubby Tidbit confused, and Hop and Bop Tidbit! snoopy
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 8:48am PST 
I don't think I have a middle name thinkingthinkingthinking Maybe my middle name is Kins, because I am always called Abbykins shrugshrug

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 2:46am PST 
3/12/11

Today is Girl Scouts Day and Dennis the Menace’s Birthday (1951) so have some girl scout cookies and be sure to share them with Mr. Wilson. Lastly today is National Workplace Napping Day, for those of you that work today – you know what to do.

SO WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GIRL SCOUT COOKIE

THIN MINT FOR US !

Edited by author Sat Mar 12, '11 2:49am PST

Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 5:55am PST 
Since the pawrents do not share these with me, I do not know!shrug

Mom likes the Thin Mints and dad likes just about anything in the cookie family.
  (Page 1 of 389: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]