Free Custom Pet Portraits!!!

Roo's Jiminy- Cricket

Barked: Wed Mar 9, '11 3:30pm PST 
Hello,
I am an artist ( and huge Animal Lover!) looking to expand my portfolio for art school. So I am offering animal portraits at basically cost of supplies and shipping. Below is a list of what i offer and some general information if anyone is interested! Examples of work/ references available. If anyone is interested feel free to e-mail me at lightningstrike@dishmail.net
ACRYLIC PAINTINGS:
ON STRETCHED CANVAS:
11 x14 $22
8 x 10 $ 16
16 X 20 $30
3X3 $6
18 X 24 $40

ON CANVAS PANEL BOARD:
5X7 $8
11X14 $13
9X12 $ 11
ACEO (ART TRADING CARDS) ON HEAVY ACRYLIC PAPER 2.5” X 3.5” - $5 PAINTING OR DRAWING

CHARCOAL DRAWING:
8 X 10 $6.50
4 X 6 $5
18 X 24 $30
GRAPHITE PENCIL
8 X10 $6.50
4X6 $5
COLORED PENCIL:
8x10 $7.50
4 x6 $6

Photo Submission for Art:
1. Please e-mail all reference photos to lightningstrike@dishmail.net If you are unable to e-mail photos just contact me and I will send you a mailing address. Any photos can be returned with
finished art.
2. Close up clear photographs work best. If you can find a photo similar to in pose to what you would like done in your art piece it is a bonus!
3. Please include a short description of what you would like in your art piece . If you have any preference of background, pose, colors, or special characteristics/ markings you want drawn attention to just let me know
4. I always love it when people include the name of the animal ( so I may title piece) and personality traits ( sometimes it is great to try to bring these out in the art!) , I enjoy hearing about your beloved animals but completely optional!
5. Most important if you have any questions at all or would like an update on your piece’s progress feel free to e-mail me at lightningstrike@dishmail.net
6. Most piece are complete within 1-2 weeks but may occasionally take longer depending on scale and complexity , if there are delays I will do my best to keep you updated!
7. I hope you will enjoy your art for years to come and I sincerely thank you for supporting my art!
- Julia Patterson Lightning Strike Studios
-
FAQ:
1. How do I pay for my portrait? I accept paypal, check , or money order
2. How long before I recieve my portrait? Depends on size, medium, and how many commissions I have ahead of you, but I always strive to get you work out usually within 1 -2 weeks
3. What is the difference between stretched canvas and a canvas panel? A stretched canvas is canvas stretched over a wooden frame, these are usually display as is without a frame although they can sometimes be framed if desired. A canvas panel is a flat board with canvas on top and is usually display in a frame
4. Do you do other animals or subjects? Yes! I love doing a variety of work, I love painting any animals, I also sometimes take commissions for other subjects as well just ask!