We want to know

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Noel

Genuine Muttador

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 5:39pm PST 
We would like to hear your feedback on how this whole contest has went. All of us judges are first time judges and are looking to improve in any way we can. Please give any criticism, praise, or opinions. We want to hear anything you have to say. Is there anything you would change? Anything you would do differently? Is there anything you really liked or really hated? We want to hear about it. Your opinions and suggestions will help us in the future challenges. Thank you.
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 7:07pm PST 
Mom had a really fun time with this contest. She's been abusing the camera, so shes' glad this contest is around!

I can't think of anything that went wrong. It's been great so far, snd you judges are doing an amazing job! cheer I'm glad to see there might be another ddp.

I can't believe this contest started in November eek

Edited by author Sun Feb 13, '11 7:08pm PST

Noel

Genuine Muttador

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 7:17pm PST 
Thank you Chuppy for the feedback and the complements.

I am glad you have had a good time with our challenges. And tell your mom not to neglect the camera anymore. wink It needs some love too.

Mystique- 'Tiki'

Wooo Awooo!

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 12:55pm PST 
We can't think of anything either.. we had so much fun! big grin dancingdancingapplause

Momma is getting a new camera though.. so we are hoping there will be another one soon! big grin big grin big grin
Chuppy

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 1:02pm PST 
What kind of camera, Raven? cheer
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 5:19pm PST 
What about the challenges? Did you think them too easy? too hard? or would you like to see more creative/challenging?

It's hard coming up with new ideas, plus we tried to consider everyone's skill level.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I hope if we start another challenge that you'll all return. The weather will be better also in the spring.
Chuppy

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 5:30pm PST 
In mom's opinion, the challenges should be more based on photography. Such as properly using lines, or angles. Things like that, rather than challenges based on themes such as blue, or beaches.

Then again, that's how mom thinks shruglaugh out loud
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 8:26pm PST 
Chuppy are you talking about the challenges being more on the technical side of photography -- using lines, angles, composition, etc. If yes, then that would be more of a teaching how to compose a good picture; how to really create an excellent photo -- and the subject matter would be open to anything and everything.

I think that would be a different type of contest; plus your ideas would be endless as the photographer could then submit any type of photo.

Since we all have one thing in common - our dogs, we tried to design the challenges to incorporate your pup which is why we have to make the challenges so that it's easy on the pup and fair to everyone.

But I certainly know what you mean. You're skills as a photographer would surely show up more in a different type of contest where you can present all types of subjects in your photo. But then we'd miss out on your Chuppy photos and I must say, I would hate that for sure.
Chuppy

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:58pm PST 
Thanks, Talker hug

That's true, I guess Mom was only looking at one side of it. shruglaugh out loud
Noel

Genuine Muttador

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 5:03pm PST 
Since I posted this in the wrong thread I am going to repost it here.

So I am going to bring this question out to all of you. We haven't discussed it in detail but I am curious what you all think. Would any of you be interested in a side challenge or a mini contest involving cats in the family instead of dogs?

also, how many of you have other animals in the family other then dogs? Any rodents, birds, cats, etc.?
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4