THE GUMDROP STOP

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Baby- (Loving- Memory)

I Still Like- Granola Bars or- Cookies!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 8:34am PST 
wavewavewavewavewave A great big howdy to all our members...
We have decided to Create one thread as a place to fellowship with one another.cheercheercheer

We can come to THE GUMDROP STOP to visit and get to know one another better. A place to hangoutdancingdancingdancing
We can share our daily lives here. Chat about anything.

Sometimes we need a kind word and some encouragement. Sometimes we need to know we are not alone and somebody cares about us.way to goway to goway to go

We will Spread LOVE HERE....We will laugh with one another. Sometimes, we may cry with one another.kissing
We will pray for and with one another. We can post quotes,pictures,treats for our furpals. We can chat and socialize with one another.partypartypartyparty

dog We'd like to start with a little reading about Friendship:

THERE IS A MIRACLE CALLED FRIENDSHIP THAT DWELLS WITHIN THE HEART. AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS OR WHEN IT GETS ITS START... BUT THE HAPPINESS IT BRINGS TO YOU ALWAYS GIVES A SPECIAL LIFT; AND YOU REALIZE THAT FRIENDSHIP IS GOD'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFT.
kissinghugkissinghugkissinghugkissing

Sweet Furs Hang Out Here

WELCOME ALL....TO THE GUMDROP STOP.....wavewavewave

WELCOME TO THE GUMDROP STOP

RAINBOW CANDIES ...FILL YOUR POCKETS

AND ONE MORE THING: Please take a GUMDROP TAG for your collar.....any color you would like...way to go

We pray all of you will enjoy hanging out here at the Gumdrop Stop. Let's party!!!!partypartypartyparty

GUMDROP COLLAR TAGS

Welcome ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kisses and huggies, BABYdog
❅ LUCY LU- ❅

Mamma's- Princess!-

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 9:41am PST 
snoopysnoopyhamster dancehappy dance Lucy and Ashton come in and Look around at the Gum drop shop all decorated! Wow, they both said! This is awesome! Look there is a jukebox! The GumDrop Juke Box 2011

Edited by author Sat Feb 12, '11 9:42am PST

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 10:11am PST 
Hi Lucy and Ashton....wavewavewave Isn't the new Jukebox beautiful...
It's filled with the very Best Music we could find.cheercheercheer

Pull up a chair and hang out awhile.....way to go So, what's up with every fur?????????? Precious,Baby and Mazy are hanging out here for awhile... Hoping pals will stop by....let's dance to some tunes while waiting????

snoopysnoopysnoopy hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance blue dogblue dogblue dog kittykittykitty

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

By the Way- I filled my pockets with candies...little Mazy loves her Sweets!!!!! The Gumdrop Stop needs more furnishings. So, We Will look until we find all we need for our hangout...partypartypartyparty

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 10:52am PST 
Sophie Claire and Harley D enter the Gumdrop Stop and look around. Sophie picks a bright pink Gumdrop tag and Harley D sniffs them all out and decides on a bright yellow tag. Thank you for our beautiful tagsbig grin. Momma is off to the hair place for a hair cut and the sun is out shining and its going to be 58 here today. Good time to get outside, enjoy the sun and play in the yard.
Harley- Diva-Girl,CG- C,Therapy D

Fur Diva

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:39pm PST 
waveHarley Diva and Jazzi enter the Gundrop stop and picks out the gumdrop charms to match their harnesses.wave
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:42pm PST 
wavewavewave Hi Sophie Claire and H.D.- We're so glad you stopped at the Gumdrop...cheercheercheer Red and Yellow tags.Awesome,as they are two of our favorite colors.way to go

Lots of decorating to do here...We'll try to make the place Pretty and Lots of FUN!!!!!partypartyparty 58 WowZer! A Pawtastic Day! It is 40 here.Sunny and beautiful! I hunted 2 times today. Baby walked around outside. Hard to believe 2 days ago it was -30...shrugeek

Gma and Gpa are going to meet both kids and grandkids in another community for supper. Then the whole family is going to Gma's friends 25 th. wedding anniversary party.partypartypartyparty Gma was her matron of honor.
Whatever that is?????snoopy

We're going to hold the fort down here...way to go It's o.k., cuz we are hardly ever left alone.... Always have awesome treats when we are....

cheercheercheer Enjoy your nice weather.... We sure are! for however long it lasts?????? kisses, Mazy,Baby and Precious
Jazzi- Danz'r,- CGC,Therapy- D

FUR-DANZ'R

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:43pm PST 
cheerjazzi reaches up and catches some angel dust and sprinkles it over the jukebox and it magically fills the room with a favorite tunecheer

In The Garden - Alan Jackson
Angel Baby- (Loving- Memory)

I Still Like- Granola Bars or- Cookies!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:45pm PST 
wavewavewave Hi,Hi and Hi!!!!!! So happy to see our pals Harley Diva Girl and Jazzi Dancer.... We've missed you so very much!!!!cheercheercheer

kisses to youkissingkissingkissingkissing baby and mazyway to go
☃ ASHTON- LEE ☃

BFF I- am a good Boy-

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:48pm PST 
waveHi, HD, and Sophie Claire! WE will be adding more and more fun things...Mamma Shawna is going in Fast Forward to greet ou outstanding pouring of NEW MEMBERS! Praise the Lord! (36 new Members) It is about the dogz and (the human behind the fur) they are special! So I will be decorating more, get a soda fountain in here, booths, so much more! Aren't those gum Drop Tags awesome! WE are still underconstruction!!! Thank You for stopping by!

God Bless You,
Hugs,
Mamma Shawna
❅ COPPER - ALLAN ❅

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 1:54pm PST 
THANK YOU FOR TH BEAUTIFUL SONG! HArley Diva-Girl! That is one of Mamma Shawna's favorites...it gives me goosembumps(that is what I have called them since I was a little girl! LOL!)

So nice to see you all,
More surprises to come!
Hugs,
Copper and Mamma Shawna
hughug
  (Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]