Pet Tags? Feedback please?

Buddy

I love food!

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 11:48am PST 
I was thinking the other day about a friend who has a very nervous dog. She loves this dog to her own distraction, but his nervous habits are driving her crazy! I thought about this problem and remembered something I had learned a long time ago. Gemstones have the capability to heal, to calm, to energize, to protect! Metaphysical theory suggests that gemstones of all types help people and animals to overcome or better deal with their physical, mental and emotional trials. I live not far from Sedona, Arizona where people come from all over the world to buy gemstones (various stones also )to help them through life. It's the vibration and/or frequency of each type of stone that does the healing. I know for a fact that this is true. I use clear quartz and selenite often to clear my thinking and calm me down. Quartz is used in many ways and in many electronic appliances (ever hear of quartz watches?) because it puts out a vibration that never stops! Quartz is a healer of many ills of today's society. I have been thinking about making and selling wire wrapped gemstones for pets! The owner would slide the gemstone bead (which is wire wrapped so it has a strong loop at the top) to the key ring holder that the animal's license is hanging from. Easily done! That gemstone would then do it's work on the animal's energy to affect the animal in the way that is needed. In my spare time, I make gemstone rosaries for those who want them and I wire wrap each bead so the rosary never comes apart. I have many types of gemstones and can wire wrap them securely. So, I think this is a good idea! What do you think? If you have a pet, would you buy a gemstone, maybe a clear quartz, for general healing, and hang it on their collar??? The price would probably range from $10 to $20 for one pet tag depending on the size of the dog. I am going to make a peach moonstone pet tag for my friend's dog. I will let you know if it does the job to calm this little guy down. In the meantime, leave a comment and let me know if you think I should start making these for pets???
Sandra Anderson
little angel