Are you named after a Lost character?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Charlie

Eat. Play. Love.

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 1:48pm PST 
Just for fun. Who here is named after a LOST character?

I was named after the human's favorite person on Lost, Mr. Charlie Pace! However when they first found me, my person called me Sawyer & that was my name for about a week but sadly some of the other family members didn't like it. My person still wanted to name me something Lost related because she loved the show so much & missed it like crazy. Desmond, Hugo, or Jack didn't fit. But then a friend brought up Charlie & it was perfect! Iam also named after Charlie Chaplin, because of my itty bitty mustache wink

When my person told her aunt (a fellow Lostie) she said I should get a tatoo on my paw that says "Not Pennys Boat"!! laugh out loudbig laugh
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 4:22pm PST 
Hi Charlie wave

big laugh That's so funny what a great tattoo that would be!
Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Mon Feb 7, '11 12:14pm PST 
We are getting old and mom had most of us before Lost or before she got into it. She does have a kitty that she is thinking about calling one of the girls names. It just doesn't seem to fit the kitty.

Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 8:10am PST 
Mom has decided to call 'kissin kitty' Juliette. We have a kitten that we called kissin because that's what she does. Other human doesn't like it. So mom has now decided to call her Juliette. So it's official. She is hoping to make a Catster page for her now.
Charlie

Eat. Play. Love.

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 7:33pm PST 
Hi Zeba! I know right! I just have to fit it on my tiny paw.thinking

Hi Baja! Love the name & cahracter Juliette! We will send her a furriend request when she joins. kitty
Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Sat Feb 26, '11 8:19am PST 
Mom is going to try to make pages for Juliette and Tip Tip today. They are sisters and mom just never made pages for them. She was updating my page the other day to show that I went to the bridge and she got to feeling bad so she didn't get them finished. Also Juliette never holds still long enough to get he picture taken!! shrug
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Sat Feb 26, '11 6:55pm PST 
Baja, were looking forward to seeing Juliette and tip tip pages!!!

We love you Baja!!! kissing
Juliet

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 3:31pm PST 
It's me Juliette. Now I need a red shirt, huh. I was not cooperating with the camera the last few days. Mom tracked me down in the basement of all places. She is working on better pictures.
Juliet

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 3:52pm PST 
Okay so mom fixed my name. She got a little carried away with the french stuff. My name is officially Juliet. She is trying to get more pictures that really show my true beauty!! way to go
Sawyer

Got Food?

Barked: Mon Mar 7, '11 8:34am PST 
OMC Charlie, that'd be such a pawsome tattoo! laugh out loud

I was named after Sawyer. Mom loves that dude. And me, too! big grin
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2