Hi there, I'm North!

North

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:06pm PST 
I'm a German Shepherd and Chow Chow mix. I have one dark brown eye and one light brown eye. My tail curves up and my ears flop forward. I look like I'm always smiling. I love to play with my kids and my mom & dad. I love to give kisses and pester the cats. I like to play tug rope with my mom. I like to bark at the dogs across the street. I'm afriad of flying snow (snow tossed at me) and water from the hose. I'll chase anything that runs and screams, like my human kids. I like to eat just about anything but I hate vegetables. My mom likes having me because she never has to clean up spills anymore.big grin Dad likes it because I keep watch over my mom and kids. I sleep on the floor at the foot of mom and dads bed. I love to cuddle with my mom and dad, especially under a blanket. My favortie toy right now is a tug rope. I can devour a normal sized rawhide in a day. I have cats that I play with. Nimmie isn't too friendly and she spends a lot of time on top of the fridge.. (no fun) but Thunder is a good pal. We play and wrestle a lot. I chew on his head sometimes and mom yells at me.