AOH Coffee shop

(Page 66 of 66: Viewing entries 651 to 660)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  
WHISPER, - MY PRECIOUS- ANGEL

angel in- disguise

Barked: Tue Dec 31, '13 9:51pm PST 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR PRECIOUS ANGELS!! YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!!
The Wild- Ones

We'll make your- heart sing!

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 5:35pm PST 
Thank you Angel Whisper! Happy New Year to you, and you are ALWAYS in our heart, too!
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 6:56pm PST 
hi every-fur HAPPY NEW YEAR!party

Thank you Tango fer inviting me wonder if me should of let Pacer my fur-cat brothinking

me iz going to go sniff around be back to bark soondog walk

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 7:03pm PST 
We would LOVE to have Pacer join us!!! Do you want to be admins? It's hard for mommy cuz NONE! of the other admins ever come anymore!!!!

If ANYONE reading this is interested, just let us know!!!

I am so glad you joined our group! Welcome sweet girl. Yes, this group is for our lost or passed away pets, but also for family members of anyone who has lost a pet. Like me, I'm still here, but I sure miss my brofur, Rubio!

Love,
Tango
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 7:09pm PST 
Me will see what mommy says ....me would like to bring spark into the group...me gets sad when group friends dont come back to playfrown
Gypsy

Gypsy Girl- Princess

Barked: Wed Jan 1, '14 7:09pm PST 
Me will see what mommy says ....me would like to bring spark into the group...me gets sad when group friends dont come back to playfrown
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Thu Jan 2, '14 11:47am PST 
We do, too, Gypsy! Sure hope Pacer joins and you become an admin! I was thinking Angel Whisper might like to be one, too!

angel in- disguise

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '14 1:42pm PST 
Hello everyfur! wavewave
Rubio, what admin position are you talking about. I am going to get more involved in our groups as she once was. So sorry I have been away.
I love and miss all my dear furiends.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
I will check back tomorrow!
Much love and hugs, Angel Whisper big hugbig hug
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '14 12:16pm PST 
Angel Whisper! So good to see you here! I was thinking about having some admins that actually COME here besides me! So if you are interested, let me know!

angel in- disguise

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 10:49pm PST 
So long between posts!
I think it has been because of the problems with dogster, but we are back and intend on being here more.
We need to do something to get others more involved in this group. It is so wonderful and helps so much those who have angels that they just want to keep alive! Thats what we are and we love it!
Love you Rubio!
Much love and hugs
  (Page 66 of 66: Viewing entries 651 to 660)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66