V

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 7:29am PST 
So what did you think of this week. I hear from my TV twitter people that next week is really bad###.
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 11:59pm PST 
I liked it. Can't wait to find out the whole scoop about what the grandma will say to the granddaughter about Anna.
Tweetie

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:57pm PST 
Hello Everyone wave

I brought some V Candy (Valentine) for our V watching tonight and some popcorn too. I sure am excited to see tonight's episode. It really is getting good. Glad Chad has finally turned into a good guy. It is great to see Diana too. Anna is one cold hearted lizard to lock her mom up like that. What a piece of work.

I ordered some pizzas for us too. They should be here soon.

Tweets hamster dance

Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 11:12am PST 
Grandma and granddaughter reunited! And does everyone have someone they lost so that Anna can control them. Jeesh. And thanks for the goodies.
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Sat Feb 26, '11 7:40pm PST 
Thanks for all the valentine candy Tweets!!! Mom missed last week but was able to watch it on that TV show link thanks to our kitty friend Ben!

Looking forward to Tues. and this time she will post on time confused

Can't wait until the event keep me posted on date and time of review. If the new show is on march 7th then is recap this Mon?
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 1:36am PST 
Liking the Queen Mother more and more all the time! She's got the little evil smile but yet she's good! Like it way to go
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 4:02pm PST 
Yup go figure the Queen Mom. She was the bad one the first time around, but I guess there is no honor among thieves or aliens huh. big grin Mom was a little surprised with the "hot" encounter with Erica and what's his name. She kinds figured Erica would end up with the priest. (now that he's been kicked out)
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 5:15am PST 
Ya Morgan, I totally thought Erica was going to end up with the priest too. Oh well I wished that happened. I guess it wouldn't be TV if they gave us everything we wanted all the time laugh out loud

Soooooo what did everybody think of the finale? I can't believe it came and went so quick!!! shrug

Very sad that the kid is dead, I wonder if somehow they can bring him back or if dead this time is really dead? laugh out loud

The queen mother so good at acting didn't know she was the first queen. I didn't catch the first V I really wasn't into sci-fi when I was younger. Now it seems to be so many sci-fi shows that I love. I hope they can bring her back but probably dead is dead with her too.

Well what does everybody think of the finale? let me know........
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2