V

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Tue Jan 4, '11 9:40pm PST 
Let's just start a thread for V. Mom watched it tonight. She had missed the last one and some of the others but knew what was going on. This whole thing is going to turn into a Mom war, huh.
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 8:32am PST 
It's getting good! What do you think is going on with the Mom in the dungeon?
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 10:20pm PST 
I missed the first half hour bummer and I can't get it for free on hulu or abc. I think its getting good lots of surprises. What so you guys think? Are you still watching?

Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 10:14am PST 
Mom totally spaced it out. Don't remember what was going on on Thursday, but she got home and next thing she knew on Friday she remembered V. Got to try to find it also.
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 12:18am PST 
Baja I think your confusing me now but I'm pretty sure its on Tues 9:00pm ABC at least it is here in calif.
Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 6:28am PST 
See that's why I missed it, No I realized that after I typed it. I'm going to try tonight.
Baja

Baja - More manly Dude

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 8:09pm PST 
We watched it this week. I sat with my mom and we really watched it. Course she was making chili at the time soooo good. Even kitties liked it.
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 10:51pm PST 
Yum Chili!

Ooohhh, Baja I'm getting scared now its getting pretty creepy with all the torture! Mom got grossed out when they were torturing the cop alien. eek
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 10:52pm PST 
Oh I watched it hovering over mom's shoulder and what is going on with the older Mom that makes this interesting.
Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 3:09am PST 
Cats who've missed season 2 episodes of "V" can find them online (officially? unofficially? who cares, if ABC won't post them?) at: http://www.theseasonwatcher.info/tag/v-season-2/applause
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2