cheercheer YAY!!! Creampuff - shake it like a blender, baby!!! way to go
Ebony

Ebby the- Extertminator- !!!!!

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:15pm PST 
I can shake to dancingdancingdancingdancingdancinghappy dancelaugh out loud
TONY

Hi, I'm Tony

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 10:46am PST 
It is that time of year again; a time to remember the things we are thankful for. Last year I was too little to understand what it was all about and I just liked eating the turkey, but this year I want to start out saying this: I am very thankful for my family, for my parents who saved my life and who take such good care of me, for my furblings who love me and play with me, for my warm house with all the room and all the stairs for me to run around in, for plenty to eat, plenty of nap places, and for my friends on Catster to visit with here. Thanksgiving is my favorte holiday so far, because I like to eat, but more because I get to tell everyone how thankful I am for having them, having you all, in my life. HAPPY THANKSGIVING Tony

Jack, GPC

I'm a Momma's- boy.

Barked: Thu Dec 19, '13 9:42am PST 
Hi everyone. I'm new to this group. I am thankful my girlfriend Widdle Gracie Nee invited me to Henando's Hideway.
Widdle- Gracie Nee'- GPC

I am a Mighty- Mighty Rattie- Gurl!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 19, '13 10:33am PST 
I am thankful that my sweet Jack is here wiff me and my pawsome Hernando's family. Widdle Gracie Nee gives her a great biggie hug and kissie.
Widdle- Gracie Nee'- GPC

I am a Mighty- Mighty Rattie- Gurl!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 19, '13 10:34am PST 
I am thankful that my sweet Jack is here wiff me and my pawsome Hernando's family. Widdle Gracie Nee gives her a great biggie hug and kissie.
(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 46)  
1  2  3  4  5