We are new

Indy

Woof where\'s- momma?

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 11:26am PST 
Indy here. Mom says I need to learn to introduce myself with manners. Not my style I prefer a good nose sniff and lifting you up so I can really get a sniff. But mom says that is rude. So, Here is my intro... I am 10 months old and about 75lbs. I am no fixed my mom says that I will have to see a vet about that. I don't see a problem but mom says it will make me a better behaved boy. I am a pale yellow lab and love my ball and my mom. She is training me to help her out in public because she has some anxiety problems and needs me. I hope I can fulfill what she needs.

Nice to meet you guys.

*sneaks a sniff*
Tucker

Tucker-roni- -Loves to Eat- Food

Barked: Fri Nov 12, '10 11:30am PST 
Hi Indy,

Welcome to the Amazing Yellow Labs Group! We are so glad that you could join us! Ok now I will introduce myself - My name is Tucker and I am a 5 yr. old yellow lab. I have a golden yellow color (thanks to my dad) and I have some white on my forehead down to my nose. (thanks to my mom being a lighter almost white yellow lab) I also am tall and thin which is considered an American Yellow Lab. (shorter labs are usually English labs) I have tons of energy and yes I am fixed. But I am loving, lots of fun, and I do tend to get into mischief. But I know my parents wouldn't want me any other way!

Again nice to meet you and welcome to the group!

Woof,

Tucker