Close X

Are You in the 2010 World’s Coolest Dog and Cat Show?

PJ *DB #29

Be Unique

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 10:12am PST 
Hi everyone! wave

Please post in this thread the link to your contest photos so we can find them and vote! Thanks!
Katrina RW- SGC OD

Blue eyes that- can melt you!

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 10:12am PST 
I have entered a couple of pictures of my kittens in the contest. I would be grateful if you take a look and if you like them, please give them a 5 paw vote!

Please vote for my kittens in the World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show.

Thanks! Katrina

P.S. If you really like them, please give them the thumbs up vote too!

Edited by author Mon Oct 25, '10 10:14am PST

Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 7:36pm PST 
Great idea..

Off to vote Katrina!snoopysnoopy

Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Barked: Tue Oct 26, '10 10:12am PST 
I voted Katrina! big grin

I'll get ours on here soon! happy dance
(My Angel)- Colette

Sweet 'n Feisty

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 10:01am PST 
Hi All:

We entered some photos in the contest.

We think the pics are good. Actually we think you'll like them. Aww, heck; that one of Marrakech is one the nicest pictures we've seen in a long time.

We also verrry modest. red face

It would be great if you could vote for us. Thanks, PJ for starting the thread--it's a great idea, but irrespective of who posts here and who doesn't, we should all vote based on which pictures we think are truly the best.

So, let's get over there and give some furs that we don't even know their equal chance to win. Thanks, again, PJ.

cheer
(My Angel)- Colette

Sweet 'n Feisty

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 10:01am PST 
Hi All:

We entered some photos in the contest.

We think the pics are good. Actually we think you'll like them. Aww, heck; that one of Marrakech is one the nicest pictures we've seen in a long time.

We also verrry modest. red face

It would be great if you could vote for us. Thanks, PJ for starting the thread--it's a great idea, but irrespective of who posts here and who doesn't, we should all vote based on which pictures we think are truly the best.

So, let's get over there and give some furs that we don't even know their equal chance to win. Thanks, again, PJ.

cheer
Sadie

Barked: Fri Nov 12, '10 4:24pm PST 
Hi all anyone here!