Halloween, Mimi and Nick!

(Page 199 of 199: Viewing entries 1981 to 1990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  
Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:13pm PST 
Night Pahrump Pack
wavewavewave
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:13pm PST 
I know....Poor Wendy. I totally understand..... I would be freaked out!!shock

I'm not liking big noises...especially in the middle of the night...shock

Yes Nick....That is my favorite spot...big grin

Thanks again for all the hugs...hughughughughughug

Hugs always make you feel better....hughughug

Edited by author Sun Nov 7, '10 7:20pm PST

Captain- Squirt of- the High Sea

I Love the ocean

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:14pm PST 
Night Gus
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Nick

I'm one happy- rescue pup!

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:14pm PST 
Texas, glad you are home and back on Dogster. Pahrumpers, it's so good to see you guys too. We miss you all when things take us away from our Dogster family.

Night pals...see you tomorrow!

We are going to get under the electric blanket NOWwink
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:15pm PST 
Night Girls of the Sea and Rialto and Texas and Pahrump...hugs to everyonehughughughughug
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 7:18pm PST 
Night all
hughughughughug
Jay Jay jr.

Barked: Mon Nov 8, '10 5:58pm PST 
wavewavewave
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 2:21am PST 
Our hearts are breaking as we just received word about our beloved friend Leo. I'd like to day a prayer for Leo and his family and friends, please excuse any errors because the typist is using the iPhone. Dear Heavenly Father, First I d like to thank you for the Life of our Leo. Thank you for entrusting him into the Home of Ken and Eileen. Lord you knew they would provide him with the very BEST cate and love. Leo knew it too. He was anloyal and faithful member of this family and we know they will miss hom terribly. Father I pray for the peace that only you can send be granted to this family. Help them to know that Leo knew he was loved, but that even now he is happy and running. When Leo arrives at the Bridge we know Lord that you leaned over and lifted him gently into your arms and as those tired eyes looked into yours his tail began to wag and you carried him across the bridge and set him gently down. For a second we know Leo was surprised to realize that he was standing steady on the ground, no wobbly legs and then he stepped forward and smelled the sweet air and wagged his tail and jumped in the air and began to RUN. All of heaven shouted YES!!!! Because Leo was made new and whole and is happily running and jumping with all the bridge kids. Oh we know such happiness is happening in Heaven today. But Lord here on earth Gosh we miss him. Father please allow the memories we all have and especially those that Ken and Eileen share brighten thier days. For they know he no longer struggles to breath or walk. Please be with Brandi and Casey and Molly these days as they too will miss their brother and friend. Help Eileen and Ken to know just the right thongs to help them adjust. And although this beloved companion to all of us will be terribly missed Father we thank you for allowing us all to be enriched and blessed by the loge of a real loyal and faithful friend named Leo the pup with a heart of Gold. We love you Lord please continue to care for our friend. In Jesus name We Pray. amen amen Mom Rlla and I send our love and we will be there for you as soon as possible. We are SO SO sorry
Jay Jay jr.

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 4:28pm PST 
In Jesus name Amen.
hughughughuglittle angellittle angel For Leo and the pack, and for mommy and daddy.hughughughughuglittle angellittle angellittle angel
Annie so beautiful. hughughughughughug
Jay Jay jr.

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 3:09pm PST 
Did everyone go to another group? confusedwavewavewavehugkissing
  (Page 199 of 199: Viewing entries 1981 to 1990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199