BABA'S MEMORIAL THREAD.(FEEL FREE TO SAY SOME WORDS TO HIM)

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 12:15pm PST 
UNTIL HIS REAL MEMORIAL CEREMONY WILL BE HOLD,WE DECITED TO START A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN SAY SOME LAST WORDS TO BABA...
AND ALSO TO HIS WIFE BASTET WHO MISSES HER SOULMATE DEARLY.

BABA'S FLAME

MAY YOUR FLAME BURN IN HEAVEN,LIKE IT BURNT HERE ON EARTH.
WE WILL MISS YOU UNTIL ETERNITY!

Edited by author Sun Oct 10, '10 12:38pm PST

Bastet

Fast and furious

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 1:38pm PST 
*Bastet leans on her BFF Ginny and her brother Menes as she enters the chapel. Tears are streaming down her face* My sweet husband...Baba Boy...I will always love you. You are my heart and my soul. You are my life..without you I feel I can't go on. I feel your strength..your love..every day and every night. Baba I miss you. I will keep your light burning forever. You will always be loved and always be with me.
♥- Tony- ♥

Gentle Giant

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 2:35pm PST 
My Friend Baba, what a handsome little boy you were. you will be missed so very much. 'Tony wipes tears from his cheeks' we promise to never forget you, and to keep your precious sweet family in our prayers at this sad sad time. our love and prayers go with you, Tony and family

Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 1:10am PST 
Sweet Baba and Bastet, our hearts go out to you both and to your families. Most kitties and pups spend their whole lives looking for the kind of love you two had and will have forever but they never find it. Baba was deeply loved by you Bastet and your families and that love went with him and he left his love with all of you. But always remember...he is only a heart beat away as long as you keep him safely tucked into your hearts. Your love was to strong, to deep to stay away. When the time is right, he will come to you. Your love will be as if you were never apart. Just sleeping. Keep the faith Bastet.

Know you are all in our hearts and prayers always.

Purry Hugs and love
Spy, Natalie, Cricket,Tiger Spy~Our tiny Angel at the Bridge and the whole Brewster Crew

PS Baba my friend, would you check on our baby and make sure he is doing okay? We miss him so. His leaving has left a huge hole in our hearts. Give him a hug for us and please watch over him.

Thank you Baba. We love you. Fly free my man little angel
Bastet

Fast and furious

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:11pm PST 
It is such a very difficult time for me and at times I felt somewhat angry. Angry at my Father for taking my love away from me...angry at taking my hero and Endless Love from me. It did't seem fair that I hadn't known Baba for 2 years and hadn't been married 2 months as of yet and he was taken. But I later realized that God my Father had blessed me with a great gift...a gift of knowing and loving my sweet Baba Boy, no matter how short it was...it was a gift none the less. Baba will always be in my heart and soul. He will always be...My Endless Love.