If you need help fundraising for your pet

Harley

Mr. Harley- Davidson

Barked: Tue Oct 5, '10 9:38pm PST 
Hello All,

My handsome boxer Harley was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with a cancer tumor in his small intestines. He had surgery yesterday and is recovering great so far. I work full time and am back in school so I know what its like to have zero funds for pet bills, especially ones this high. I felt like I was excluded from everything I found online because of his breed, where I live, how old he is, or because the sun was out that day - who knows. BUT, I finally found a site that helps you set up your own fundraising. With social media - facebook, email, etc. you can raise funds so fast. I am in shock every day I log in and see who is responding. The website is GiveForward.org. All funds are secured through paypal. If you feel like there is no hope- YES there is! You upload your own photos, your own message, track everything. It can help ~ good luck.
Brady

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 7:08am PST 
Hi! We are currently trying EVERYTHING we can to raise money for our 5 year old Brady to get a new vaccine treatment for his life-threatening lymphoma. We are on giveforward.com and we're doing pretty well for the first week or two, but now things have slowed down. Do you have any suggestions or ideas for us to get some more donations?? Thanks so much!!