YORKIEVILLE 911

(Page 1 of 826: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 6:31am PST 
This is now an INVITE ONLY BY ADMIN group. It is closed, except to those who are posting of course.

Should you experience any issues, please let one of us know immediately.

This is for your safety, your protection, and peace of mind.....so that we can love our babies ten fold......!laugh out loud

Notice will be removed after all is said and done, but it will remain a closed group unless a pup is invited.

xx
LP/Mom
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 7:29am PST 
way to go
Angel TJ

Mum's Bubbi.

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 1:29am PST 
Okidoki!wave

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 7:09am PST 
I'm for itway to go
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 8:37am PST 
ALSO: HOW GREAT it is to have DeeDee and TJ back....... oh yeah! WE're so so happy!!! Our group is small, but it's quality!laugh out loud

xxxx to all

Pretty soon: you come to my house!
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 1:38pm PST 
FOR TOPPER ON TOP OF THE PAGE, as it is called, I HAVE to Thank Georgies Mom / and Merrybelle!!! They did a great job..... showed me the codes.... don't know if i can do it again though!!

Have to see, our page looks super!!laugh out loud)

xxxx WHoohoooo!!!
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 3:25pm PST 
Added security: Am going to try to make this group 'invisible' until certain issues in Dogster are resolved....!

Am not going to send 'sends'..... only a response to sends.......am going to find out how to make this group temporarily invisible....laugh out loud
xx
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Laissez Les Bons- Temps Rouler!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 3:41pm PST 
To go invisible, go to main page, edit group profile, then select private, visible only to members.way to go
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 3:51pm PST 
OH, I did that...........so we're on private/ invisible all along!laugh out loud) Thanks Pepper. You were the one I was going to ask, but you answered my question...laugh out loud)

NOW LET"S ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
Pepper, SD,- CGC

Laissez Les Bons- Temps Rouler!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 4:26pm PST 
laugh out loudBOL!!! Yep your invisible! I checked my profile page's group list and you don't show up. Private groups only show up on your account page, not on your profile page. So Yorkieville is in stealth mode!way to golaugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 826: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]