(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 4:05pm PST 
ARE WE READY FOR MONDAY!!!

THE EVENT COMES BACK cheer
cheer
NEW PEOPLE, I WILL WARM UP THE COUCH AND GET THE SNACKS READY!!
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 12:34pm PST 
Just a reminder The Event is on tomorrow night FOR TWO HOURS. It starts at 7:00 central. Just remember that must be the reminder show and the new one. See you furs then! dancing dancing
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 8:56am PST 
Anybody watching with me tonight. Last weeks was really good but mom was doing stuff and couldn't sit still. I likes it when she sits still cause then I feel like I'm with her.
So let's get snacks and watch tonight.

♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 5:08am PST 
I've been watching! Its really good. I want to know if the guy from designing women (still don't know his name) is maybe an alien and is trying to find out a way to stay young and survive better on earth, just a thought......
Or maybe just a human like the rest of us wishing for a fountain of youth? Of course he's taking children youth to do it though, yikes.

Okay interesting turn of events that now Thomas had told us what the message from home says. Almost seems like now the mother will turn against the president because she now wants to bring her people home like Thomas since there dying at home.

Any thoughts anyone?
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Wed Mar 23, '11 8:59am PST 
Wondered about the Old guy *Hal Holbrook* myself. But when he and the 'nurse' lady were talking in the park about the little girl he said to get the girl and also the next time they met the nurse should have the serum.
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 1:09am PST 
Looking forward to this Mon. yea!!!!! cheercheer
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Tue Apr 5, '11 4:45pm PST 
Okay so I'm on the couch waiting for mom, cause that's the time my mom and I still share. And ya now what? Mom doesn't show. Now she has to catch up cause she heard it had some really good twists in it. Bad mom, we think she had a senior moment. shock shock
♥Chane- l♥Prin- cess

I love- Mom's- lap

Barked: Wed May 4, '11 1:56am PST 
Were still watching the Event! Mom and I like it a lot its part of the don't call me when I'm watching my show line-up! Her Mom not listen to well last night but she insisted! Very good lots of drama!
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3