The Event

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Morgan (RIP)

Still Mom's- favorite,- Watching over- all

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 8:13pm PST 
We are starting a thread for the Event. Just like the threads for Lost. No spoilers except in the Thread.
Mom has a headache. Man that one had her going. But I think she liked it. She forgot to set the DVR and hopes they will play it again. What do you guys think.
Tweetie

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 9:11pm PST 
Hey Morgan, We liked it too very much. There will never be another show like Lost but this looks like it will be one you can't wait till next week to see it again and find out what happens. Mom thought the time changing stuff was a little confusing at first and hopes they don't do that every week. Maybe it was necessary in the first episode to get us where they want to start. We hope that it will be shown again too. A lot of times they will re-show on Saturday night. Mom remembers they did that with the first Lost episode and she was glad since the neighbor stopped over and she missed a little bit of it.

She read that in the second episode we will find out who "they" are. We won't find out about what the Event is though until next season.

We give it a thumb and a paw up. applause

Tweetie

hamster dance
Tweetie

Barked: Tue Sep 21, '10 6:31am PST 
Mom saw in the TV Guide that the first episode of the Event will be shown again Saturday at 8 for anyone who missed it or just wants to see it again. We will probably watch it again.

Also does anyone think the girl that was drowning and her boyfriend were involved in the disappearance of the girlfriend? I don't trust them. And I think the ring will still be in the safe.

Tweetie

Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Tue Sep 21, '10 7:42am PST 
Way cool, Mom will set the DVR that night. The "kid" my other human, came in about 20 minutes before the show was over and mom explained some and he got it but.... This way if he isn't home he can catch it later and see the first. Mom is going to sit still so she doesn't get a headache again. LOL Mom in her hurry to get to the meeting and buy dog food (list the important things) didn't even set the dvr and it even had a clean disc in it. shrug
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 7:17pm PST 
applauseapplause Two Paws up!! I like it alot. I did think it was to confusing with the time changes and I too hope they don't do that every week. Its almost like lost meets flash forward if the two worlds collided. Plane plus confusing time changes = I hope they aren't trying to hard to make it a hit and then lose us. But I really was very excited in the end and didn't expect the plane to go in another dimension or wherever it went. I ended the show with a good feeling and excitement about it!!! YEA!!! Maybe a fun show is emerging. I think I liked the premiere more than when flash forward premiered but never as good as Lost premiere (faithful to the end, right!)

I wasn't excited about hawaii 5-0 because I didn't see any previews but I had to watch it cause you guys were excited and thank cats I did it was really, really good!!! Boy the actor that played Jin on lost is lucky he gets to live in hawaii still!!!

Well thanks to you guys I watched two shows I really didn't know much about and had a fun TV night!!! snoopy Thats what pawfriends are for, right!!

Lost couch is getting cozy and warm!!!!!!!

There is a show that jj abrames is doing I forgot the name but I going to check it out. I think its tomorrow.

I don't know about you guys but I like modern family and cougar town alot maybe cause cougar is a big cat like me, MOL! Do any of you guys watch them? There on tonight.

Can't wait until next week with the event!!!! happy dance
Morgan (RIP)

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 9:27pm PST 
We hadn't even thought about the ring, but you are right. They made a deal about showing the safe.
Mom is starting to love her twitter TV people. One just said they were watching the 2nd epi of The Event and 3 questions were answered already. Mom is rewatching it on Saturday.
Also as she just reported in the messages. NBC is picking up the JJ Abrams show with Ben and John for a pilot. She watched some of Undercovers tonight. It is okay. He also has a show developing on FOX about Alcatraz.
PS Mom is having trouble with the C key. If something doesn't make sense add a C.
Tweetie

Barked: Fri Sep 24, '10 7:45pm PST 
Hi Guys wave

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Event is on again Saturday night. Unfortunately HFO is also on again Saturday at the same time...Boo Hiss to that.

Mom was reading about the Event and it said they want everyone to be excited and interested but not confused to where they don't want to watch. Maybe that is why we will be getting answers to some things so quickly. We can't wait to find out who "they" are and why "they" are here.

We're still in mourning over Lost though. Nothing will be able to take it's place. cry

Looking forward to tomorrow to episode one again and of course Monday. I'll get Sawyer and we'll come and get the couch ready.

Tweetie

hamster dance
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 5:34am PST 
You guys are so smart with the ring and safe. I now remember thinking why the big deal with the safe. I bet your right tweetie about the ring being there.

I'm going to rewatch tonight and try to figure something out hopefully. hamster dance

Good news about the john lock and ben show!
Tweetie

Barked: Sun Sep 26, '10 7:39pm PST 
Hi Guyswave

Mom and I were disappointed. They didn't show the repeat of the Event here Saturday. Some kind of horse show is in Kentucky and they showed that instead. Mom and I were upset but we watched HFO again and seeing the cuties made mom smile.

Did anyone catch Law and Order SVU with Desmond? He was very good. We won't say anything about it in case someone hasn't seen it and still might.

And of course Lost.....Mom cried for almost an hour this afternoon. She was watching Lost on CW and it was the first hour of the last episode, where Jin and Sun, Sayid and Shannon, Kate, Claire and Charlie all remembered. cry

See you guys tomorrow night on the couch. Can't wait.

Tweetie

hamster dance
♥Zeba- ♥Ange- l Love

Zebaluv- sPatts

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 7:19pm PST 
I saw the Law & order Tweetie with Desmond. It was good but not Mom and my regular show though. Had to see Desmond!!

I can't believe my human Mom see completely has lost her mind. She in the shower at 8:45pm and she freaks out and thinks she forgot the repeat of the event and gets all bummed out while she is showering and then she freaks again because she realized it repeats at 9:00 she thinks so she jumps out wet in middle of her shower to record it on the VCR and then jumps back in the shower.

She left me watching the TV and I kept telling her she messed up and she didn't listen to me she was all happy finishing her shower thinking she saved the night! Well that crazy human of mine recorded the wrong channel she recorded abc instead of nbc because she still thinks it LOST that she is recording. DUHHHHHH Mom screwed up and didn't get to watch the repeat!!!! Bummer!!!!!!!! shrug

I can do a lot of things but she still hasn't set up the VCR and TV so I can change the channel and record shows!!! ERGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by author Mon Sep 27, '10 7:23pm PST

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3