Pet Pals

Rena

ADHD with a- complsive- disorder to- squeek

Barked: Wed Sep 15, '10 10:34pm PST 
hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
I am looking for another dog to play with my dog. My dog is small and has issues with big dogs so I'm looking for small/meidum dogs no bigger then 2 feet. blue dog
little angel reply if interested little angel
hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
Kadan

Roo!

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 12:51am PST 
I jumped the gun joining this group and I apologize, but I'm going to have to decline and leave. I don't think our dogs would be a good match after reading Rena's profile. I am very picky about the people and dogs I let my Siberians around, for their safety, and the safety of other dogs involved. I cannot risk putting my dogs into a situation where I don't know if the dog's handler can control their dog when their dog has a history of dog aggression and so-called viciousness. It might come into play during a play date and jeopardize her safety and put me at risk of a lawsuit if my much larger dogs injure her in retaliation to her aggression. My dogs are extremely friendly and not vicious at all, but they are dogs, and if they are attacked, they will respond to protect themselves. With Rena's size, she could be injured. I will not risk this.

I suggest if you want to socialize her, take her to obedience training and/or find a dog trainer. Do not risk her safety, or the safety of other dogs by just putting together random play dates. She needs professional help.
Rena

ADHD with a- complsive- disorder to- squeek

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 8:49am PST 
confused to all who think my dog is "dangrose" think again she is sweet but big dogs just scare her and this group isn't just 2 find a play mate for my dog but who ever in apple valley who wants 2 find a play mate for their dog(s) naughty hug