Chit Chat Place

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Sat Sep 18, '10 3:24pm PST 
Hi all wave I'm sure glad you decided to let others in your group I make friends with all breeds big little I dont care I just like having fun. All you pups look like alot of fun to be with. And I know I'm going to enjoy myself here. snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
♥- Sparky- ♥

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 4:30pm PST 
Oh good Chewie!!!cheer

He is a very sweet boy! He let me in even though i am not a puglaugh out loud

Hi Krickette! How are you?wave
Tug da Pug

I am tuffer than- I look.

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 7:56am PST 
Hi allwavewave this is a fun Villiage and with all of your help we will make it more fun than ever...yea.....blue dogblue dogblue dog

Any body got a favorite game they like to play????

♥- Sparky- ♥

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 2:55pm PST 
I love all gameslaugh out loud

Ta Da Pug!!! How ya been?wave
Tug da Pug

I am tuffer than- I look.

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 6:42pm PST 
Hey Sparky I am good how about you...???
The weather in changein here in the NW and it's getting cold at night allready. I don't know if I am ready for that or not...hail

Guess it's going to happen even if I don't want it to.

Tug da Pug
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 7:46pm PST 
Just wanna say hi to Moeglee and Chewie and tell them that I miss them it's been a long time since we have seen you both ma says call her so we can get together sometime soon.

Hi all in the group I hope to play with you all and make furiends with each an everyone of you that is from me and Kalli talk to you all soon.
♥- Sparky- ♥

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 10:25am PST 
O boy Ta da Pug... it is in the 90's here!!!shock
Hi Nalahwave
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 3:32pm PST 
wow Sparky! in the 90's at this time of year that's a little hot for me were enjoying the 70's and 40's at night. It wont be long and we'll be freezing. But I do love snow.

Hi everybody wavewave
Captain Jack

I'm a love bug- of a Pug

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 7:43am PST 
Yep Krickette, It is deffinatly turning to Fall weather here....and it is Fair time.... dad where is my corn dog????? You look just like or past brother Murphy...we didn't ever know him, but dad say's he was ok...but he had a "Tude"
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Thu Sep 30, '10 3:37pm PST 
Hi captain Jack wave we are having crazy weather it's like summer coming back again were in the 80's but really chilly at night. Daddy picked a bunch of tomatoes from the garden I even got to help him when I returned from the vets today, I was such a good girl I sat still while he gathered them up I didn't even run away. Thats really good for me cuz I'm a very stubborn schnauzer.
snoopysnoopysnoopy
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2