What color is your Shetland Sheepdog?

Puff (In Loving Memory)

Sheltie Love

Barked: Sun Jul 18, '10 7:25pm PST 
This is the first thread of the PEACE ~ LOVE ~ SHELTIES page! Lets talk about the coat color of our Shelties. Puff used to be a black, white and brown tri-colored. What color is your Shetland Sheepdog? Repsonses appreciated!
Shadow

Throw the ball

Barked: Sun Jul 18, '10 9:19pm PST 
All of ours are either golden sable & white or mahogany sable & white.
Puff (In Loving Memory)

Sheltie Love

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 9:21am PST 
Very beautiful colors. Any other posters?

Laertes Memoir Eddye

Lawn Mower- follower

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 9:26am PST 
I currently have 4 shelties, two Mahogany Sables one tri-color and one Red Sable. Eddye was a sable and before that I had Prince Laertes who was a sable and Maximillan a tri. All very special
Puff (In Loving Memory)

Sheltie Love

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 9:42am PST 
They all sound very special, you are right smile Shelties come in amazing colors, don't they? We love the Tri-Colors, Sables and Merles the most, but all Shelties are good ones! The black and white Shetland Sheepdogs are also beautiful and unique.

Edited by author Mon Jul 19, '10 9:43am PST

Laertes Memoir Eddye

Lawn Mower- follower

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 10:14am PST 
I volunteer for sheltie rescue so I have seen more colors than you can imagine. Color headed whites are probably the most unique I have seen. I have also seen a few whites unfortunately. Each was either partially deaf, deaf and sometimes partially blind
Canden

Candy Man

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 4:14pm PST 
My Canden is a Blue Merle. blue dog
Rockie aka- Scruffy

wanna play?!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 4:36pm PST 
Rockie is a mahogony sable, brown with black tips, what I love is his full white color and even white paws. He also has beautifully tipped ears, however he is 20 inches tall. LOL Can't have everything. :O)
Puff (In Loving Memory)

Sheltie Love

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 4:37pm PST 
Canden and Scruffy are both gorgeous Shelties!!
Cranberry- CGC RN

Barked: Fri Jul 30, '10 5:56pm PST 
Cranberry is a sable merle
his big sis, Callie, is a mahogany sable