PRAYER REQUEST

(Page 106 of 106: Viewing entries 1051 to 1055)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '15 11:33am PST 
WTG Abbieway to go

hughughug Star hughughug hope all goes well
Suzy Q

Born to be loved- & pampered!

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 12:09pm PST 
Still asking for prayers for our daughter & grandkids.

The husband & I had to give depositions this past week for the criminal part of the case. Our daughter gives her's on the 19th. The abuser & his attorney keep doing everything they can to make things difficult. He doesn't love the kids. Otherwise, he would put their needs & wants before his desire to destroy our daughter. If he loved them he would be okay with them seeing counselors for help in dealing with what they have been through instead of trying to get the courts to order the counseling to be stopped. The abuser's endless nonsense just goes on and on. All of this has been so stressful that I have broke out with hives and I can't get rid of them.

One good thing is we got to start moving our daughter & grandkids into their new apartment this week. The grandkids are excited & keep asking when can they move into it and stay there for good. We've been dealing with bad weather but hopefully they can be completely moved by the end of the month.

I've been busy helping her so I haven't had time to get my laptop out. I need to try to start checking in with my phone.

Please keep praying for them. Please pray that our daughter gets sole custody.
Tinkerbelle

Fly Catching- Chowsky

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 4:52pm PST 
hughughug praying for ALL of you hughughug

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '15 3:25am PST 
Praying hughughughughug
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Wed Jan 14, '15 3:39pm PST 
Were praying all the time Suzy Q hughughughug
  (Page 106 of 106: Viewing entries 1051 to 1055)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106