Cinco de Mayo Celebration!

(Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Fri Apr 30, '10 7:16pm PST 
Hola, amigoswavewave It's that time of year again when we wear our sombreros and eat tacos and drink margaritassnoopysnoopy

Maybe we'll even do the Mexican Hat Dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dance
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 5:51am PST 
Olay, Olayhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance~ a~happy dancehappy dancehamster dance
Good Morning Every Doggiecheercheercheercheercheercheer
It's an overcast day here in North Georgia, light sprinkles, but I don't care! We're suppose to get rain through Tuesday.
I am going to be hanging out today with dad while mom and Kayann go shopping. I think mom's going to get her new phone todaybig grin
How early are we going to start drinking those dogaritas, I'm ready to PARTYhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
I've got my sombrero ondancing
Trooper

Adopt a rescue

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:20am PST 
Morning all.....mom had a couple friends over for dinner last night and they hung around so she was unable to get on. So much to learn and do with the new computer including windows 7eek
She and dad are going to do OI this morning....we might get some rain....very scattered though. They are already talking about the next droughtshrug

Poor birds and sea creatures.....the oil spill is terrible.

For my Lucykissingkissing

LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:27am PST 
Buenos dias, Nandocloud 9

Oh, we hear Windows 7 is very different...how cool! It's supposed to be way better than Vista which is what we havefrown The only real problem mom ever had with Vista was that some of her programs weren't compatible so she had to change some but she's used to it now...it's fine.

We are watching the news too...it's just awful. Remember Alaska and all those seals and birds? And the economic impact and beaches...what a mess. Very sad.

Don't know what the folks are doing today....dad is happy he doesn't have to cram all his work in to a weekend anymore
snoopysnoopy
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:45am PST 
Horsy for Lucy and Nick's Dadcheercheercheercheer
Mom has been just sick over the oil issue since the thing sunk.
She remembers Alaska well. All the birds and fish that died and the efforts of so many to wash and help the ones that didn't.Don't understand why they haven't reacted quicker. Surely they knew the oil would come ashoreshrug
The effects will be devastating. Wildlife, tourism, private property, businesses. All so very sadfrown
Morning Trooper and Wendy(wave
Lucy your Spanish is VERY goodway to go
Mom's off to shop, see you all laterwave
Leo - Always in- our Hearts

Eat..Sleep...Pla- y...Eat...Sleep

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 11:48am PST 
hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance LET'S GET READY FOR CINCO DE MAYO hamster dancehamster dance

Dogaritas!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 11:53am PST 
Hi Everyonewave

We have been watching the reports on the oil spill in the Gulf also.......Very sad......frown

We are getting ready for Tequilas.......and Tacos........and lots of dancinghamster dancehamster dance

Hope everyone is having a good day....wave
Holly- Golightly- forever- loved

Every day is- Christmas for me- now!

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 4:49pm PST 
Leo....you make the best dogaritazcloud 9

for Leokissing

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:15pm PST 
Oh Holly.....my love.....thank you so much! cloud 9cloud 9

I just thought some Dogaritas were in order for Cinco de Mayohamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Hunter☮

Brandi's Girl <3

Barked: Sat May 1, '10 6:30pm PST 
Hey Everyonewave
  (Page 1 of 103: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]