Prayer Requests

(Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
✞ Angel- Copper Boy- ✞ "Our- Litt

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 4:49pm PST 
Please List all your Prayer Requests here.....Your Concerns.....Your Worries.....Anything That may be bothering you, Anything that may be Troublesome to you.....We want to reach out to you, and lift you up in prayer to our LORD JESUS CHRIST! GOD BLESS EVERYONE! WE CARE!!
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Thu Apr 15, '10 7:35pm PST 
Thanks, Copper! I'm going to the vet on Saturday to have a lumpy checked out. I've had it fur a year or more. We think it's just a fatty tumor, but mommy and daddy think it's getting bigger. Pawlease pawray it's nothing.

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 10:50am PST 
Dear Hershey, We will be Praying for you!!! Will you please let us know what you find out, please!
Our Haro, had a Lump, and it kept getting bigger, and we took him to our Vet, and he found two more tumor like places, he called them warts. He took him into surgery right then , and froze them off, and then they turn black, and fall off! Praise the Lord! We are praying that is just what you have, you are a Cocker Spaniel, it may be common in the Breed!
WE care and we will be praying for you sweet Hershey!

God Bless,
Copper, and Mom Shawna

Hershey

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 1:12pm PST 
Thanks, Copper, I'll be sure to let everyfur know what the vet says. way to go
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 3:28pm PST 
Thanks Copper for starting a thread for our prayer requests....Grandma was so shaken up yesterday with my little injury... She couldn't figure out where to post prayer requests.....Now it will be easy to find! Thank you Everyone for All the Prayers! There is Nothing More Powerful than Prayer.....little angellittle angellittle angel
Hershey

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 10:34am PST 
wave Woof, everyfur! I just got back from the vet. He stuck a needle in my lumpy and sucked out some of its juice. I didn't even feel it! He's 95% sure it's a sebaceous cyst, nothing to worry about. We'll know fur sure on Tuesday.
dancingdancingdancing

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 12:57pm PST 
dancingdancingblue dogblue dogblue dogsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyOh, Hershey, that is GREAT!!!!! WE will still be praying for you!!! Let us please know what the Vet says Tues, PLEASE!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

Hugs,
Copper and Mom Shawna dancingdancingsnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 6:10am PST 
Good news, Hershey! applauseapplause
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 9:38am PST 
this is good news just dont touch it so it will continue to drain
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sun Apr 18, '10 3:36pm PST 
Just wanted to let my furpals know that I am all mending up and back to hunting....snoopywave
  (Page 1 of 35: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]