Cesar Millan Updates

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Wed Apr 7, '10 6:05am PST 
Dear Dogs,

Do you pups have any dog abuse or Cesar updates for us? Then feel free to post them here!

Lots of Licks,

Jethug

Edited by author Wed Apr 7, '10 6:05am PST

Chub Chub:- Miss You- Sweetie!

I stay in the- hearts of- everybody....

Barked: Thu Apr 8, '10 6:58pm PST 
I recently just got updates that Cesar Millan was sued for inhumane rehabilitation techniques on dogs! Wow! Millan is in some pretty deep stuff! He's actually been sued 3 times which put poor Animal Planet in some tough times because they are in support of him and his show.

He has not been sued by one of the participants in the show, though. He has a book called 'Cesar's Way'. It wasn't that popular because after that Youtube Video was exposed, no one really thougth that much of him anymore!
Hope I caught you pups up!
Love,
Dolce and Chubbles
Ginger

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 7:00pm PST 
My mom just bought that book. I have been telling her he was bad but she doesn't listen. I hope she doesn't do what he does. I doubt she will. I think after 2 or 3 months she didn't care for him much any more.

Gingerblue dog

Ginger

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 7:01pm PST 
My mom just bought that book. I have been telling her he was bad but she doesn't listen. I hope she doesn't do what he does. I doubt she will. I think after 2 or 3 months she didn't care for him much any more.

Gingerblue dog
Dolce

Ruff ruff! You- got a problem?

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 4:31pm PST 
Well, I am glad she figured out the truth! Thanks for catching up with us Ginger! It's been grrreat having you! Way to go!way to go
Jet

Barked: Thu Apr 29, '10 4:05pm PST 
I just wanted to make sure that everyone is clear that The Dog Whisperer airs on National Geographic, not Animal Planet. happy dance
Dolce

Ruff ruff! You- got a problem?

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 12:23pm PST 
It doesn't matter. Cesar Millan isn't being horrible, but his actions are. We are just here to support against these cruel actions and hope others do the same. Actions like these have made me skiddish. This is hard to deal with. The participants in the show are not allowed to mention these methods to anybody, but most already have. Thanks for being honest, participants! applause
Jet

Barked: Sun May 9, '10 5:37am PST 
If we do not know all the facts, then we cannot judge every pinpoint of a man. Please just rationally discuss this, everyone.
Chub Chub:- Miss You- Sweetie!

I stay in the- hearts of- everybody....

Barked: Sat May 22, '10 4:55pm PST 
Cesar could be an innocent man, or he couldn't be. But being sued 5 times doesn't really mean he's innocent. You created the group to show what is right and what is wrong. What he is doing is wrong. Shouldn't you be against it?
shrug
Jet

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 3:22pm PST 
Some people do not know the dangers! He may be one. Although I do think what he is doing is wrong, I think that, since we do not understand completely, that we cannot think so quickly.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2