APRIL Pick is...NYC Animal Care & Control!

Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Sun Apr 4, '10 6:25pm PST 
The Animal Care and Control of New York City is a 501(c) organization that is a last resort for many animals in less than desirable environments in the 5 boroughs of NYC.

AC&C rescues over 43,000 animals each year in New York City. That's approximately 3,500 animals per month! We are the shelter of last resort for thousands of NYC's homeless, abused, injured and abandoned animals.

As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, AC&C's primary source of funding is the City of New York. Due to the current fiscal environment, that support has been drastically cut. Your donation will help save lives and provide care and shelter for the hundreds of animals in our care centers right now. Please help us bring care and compassion to NYC's animals in greatest need.

We are also accepting donations of cat litter, rubber washable toys, gently used towels, and blankets.

Donate now and make a difference in the life of a homeless pet.

To donate, you can click on the link above. Please p-mail me your donation so I can add it to the total for the month and if possible, let AC&C know that the donation is made on behalf of DDGway to go
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 8:25pm PST 
I made a donation on behalf of my close friend, Willie, for his bark day! The perfect woof day gift for him!!!dancing
Annabelle

I Hope You- Dance....

Barked: Thu Apr 29, '10 11:04am PST 
We just made a donation! They actually rescue over 3500 animals a MONTH! WOW! Please consider a donation to this awesome group! cheer