Bulldog Tough Toys

Tonka

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 5:30am PST 
Hi Guys!

My mom would like to know if there are any Bulldog tough toys out there. My parents joke that the next toy they will give me will be a cinderblock with a rope attached. I can chew through a Kong toy in a matter of weeks. Any suggestions?
Peggy

FOOD PLAY FOOD- PLAY MAKES- PEGGYS DAY

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 5:24am PST 
My mom and dad gave up on trying to get me toys that last more than a week. They end up taking me to petsmart and petco the day after a holiday and picks up all the toys they have in clearance from the holiday. Also kong extremes or kong blues last me a little while and tuffys toys, they come in cute shapes and can be bought by how tough you chew but those are kind of expensive. My mom makes me rope like toys with leftover fleece and for some reason those last longer than my store bought ropes do. If youve tried all those..I dont know then.. I got bored one day and started eating the wall when mom and dad were not looking.. boy it was fun..But I dont recommend that to anybody cause I was in TROUBLE..lol
Ruby

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 5:05pm PST 
I will have to look for Kong Exteremes! Tonka my Bulldog brother ate through 2 pairs of mom's shoes when he was little...Kong Extremes....

Thanks!)

Marina

Marina, born to- be a lapdog...

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '11 4:03pm PST 
my bullies love the nyla bones, they are the best...they have had them for like 6 months and they are still in good shape...thats what i would recomend