Close X

So you had a bad day?

(Page 1 of 466: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Kirra RN,- BN,- *S.T.A.R*

Miss Personality- or Miss Attitude

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 10:10pm PST 
In this thread you can post about things that caused you to have a bad day. Did you get in trouble? Do you feel bad? Did something happen that you didn't like? Well this is the place to post it all.

Being that it seems my pack and I are always posting things that was not good in the "what made you smile" we thought we'd create a new thread just for those "bad days".

Mom told me that I am going to the vet in the morning, and something about buying a basket muzzle shrug So that I can't eat just anything while I'm outside. Sometimes I'm just way to fast for her, and I eat whatever it is that I'm not supposed to have. So she says I'll have to wear a muzzle while I'm outside. Anywho, I am still having the "silencedrrhea" so mom says it's best to find out whyconfused
ღMaggieღ

What do you mean-

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 10:12pm PST 
This thread is a good idea way to go I hope the vet fixes you up and makes you all better little Kirra hug I'm sorry about the muzzle thing. Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do shrug
Moss- *Forever in- our hearts*

Lazy- and proud of- it!

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:21am PST 
confused It's always a bad day when the first thing in the morning that Teddy does is stepping in my head naughty

Angel Ebbie- lou

Love me please

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:32am PST 
I don't know if I'm having a bad day but I'm having a bad moment because mama is eating a blueberry biscotti and won't give me any.frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown Bad mama.naughty
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:33am PST 
shockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockGrab it and runwinkbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Angel Ebbie- lou

Love me please

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:39am PST 
I tried that and all I got was a mouth full of cellophane......frownfrownfrownfrown
Teddy

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:43am PST 
frownfrownfrownfrownfrown That's not good at allfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown
Angel Ebbie- lou

Love me please

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:47am PST 
Well - there were a few crumbs on it so at least I got a taste........big grin
Teddy

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:52am PST 
frownfrownfrown I think you should have got more than that hugfrownfrownfrown
Angel Ebbie- lou

Love me please

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 7:10am PST 
Thank you Nephew Teddy - I did manage to beg a couple of goldfish crackers out of her........but there weren't any blueberries in them....
  (Page 1 of 466: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]