Let's Bark/Support!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 1:05pm PST 
Hey, pups! Help us support Dolce's family to get back Chubs! If you don't know Chub-Chub's story, then look at the Welcome! message.

We can also chat and have fun here!

Lots of Licks,

Jet and Mama dog
Dolce

Ruff ruff! You- got a problem?

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 1:29pm PST 
Yes! My whole story is there. We will have some events coming, maybe next week. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe today! But all in the support of bringing Chub-Chub home!
Love,
Dolceblue dog
Jet

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 12:28pm PST 
Mama and I don't participate in events, but we will be sure to keep posting! way to go happy dance

Jet

Dolce

Barked: Fri Mar 12, '10 5:23am PST 
That's fine. But if you can bring more people to the group, that would be grrrreat!! I love a big group. Plus I want my BDFF to come home and see me. I wonder if she's gotten to be a big old dog. Maybe she'll notice that I grew a little!!dancing
Dolce
Jet

Barked: Fri Mar 12, '10 6:41pm PST 
BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that you don't love SUPER big groups, because nopup really does, but we like only 1,o00 pups fur the most!
Dolce

Barked: Sat Mar 13, '10 9:44am PST 
Yeah! It's nice to have sponsers but having too many people who aren't active isn't fair to the administrators or the ACTIVE group members!
Jet

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 9:03am PST 
I agree!
Dolce

Barked: Sun Mar 14, '10 9:22am PST 
Yeah, I know! I have a big announcement! Mya, a CGC, has just joined our fight for my BDFF!! So everybody give a big hand for Mya!!!
Woohoo!!
Love
Dolceapplause
Jet

Barked: Fri Mar 26, '10 3:31am PST 
You mean give a big paw? BOL!!!!!!

Thanks fur joining, Mya! I invited you because you are so active and nice!happy dance
Chub Chub:- Miss You- Sweetie!

I stay in the- hearts of- everybody....

Barked: Fri Mar 26, '10 12:15pm PST 
Yeah! I have to agree!! She is very active! I'd like to thank you all for being pawsome and supporting this wonderful cause!!happy dance
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3