Come home!!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dolce

Ruff ruff! You- got a problem?

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 4:44pm PST 
Dear
Doggies,
I want by best friend in the world to come home! I miss her so much and we used to be such good friends! I miss her, I really do. What you can do is join this group and support me in the fight for my BDFF!
Love,
Dolcehug
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Tue Mar 9, '10 5:30pm PST 
Dolce's owner needs your support! Even though it may be that Chub-Chub is old and will not live more than a few more years, it will mean the world to Dolce's owner! Chubbles may not be able to go back to Dolce's owner, but we still need to offer some support!

hug Come on, furiends!
Dolce

Barked: Wed Mar 10, '10 1:27pm PST 
That's right! This is all for a cause! Anyone can join! Even cats! Invite your puppy families! Invite friends! We just need to try to bring Chubbles home! I miss Chubbies! She's my BDFF! I miss her so much!!!
cry
Dolce

Jet

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 12:27pm PST 
Mama says she misses going to your house and seeing Chubs, too! cry
Dolce

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 1:52pm PST 
Well, the event is just about how you MUST invite friends to help the casue!!! Cause I miss my BDFF so much!!!confused
Love,
Dolce
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 6:38am PST 
Praying fur Chub-Chub.... hug
Dolce

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 12:36pm PST 
Thank you so much! Let's all pray for Chub Chub in the fight for her coming home! Thankfully she is coming on April 23 but unfortunately only staying for 3 days! I need more time with my BDFF!!!!
Licks,
Dolce
Lil' Lady

Mommy's Little- Princess

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 7:38am PST 
My whole doggie furamily is here to help pray for Chub Chub hug
Chub Chub:- Miss You- Sweetie!

I stay in the- hearts of- everybody....

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 12:26pm PST 
I know! I am very excited!! Thank you so much for joining! Now I have a whole lot of supporrrters! You are so pawsome! It is such a big help for Mama and I too!! This group and the cause I made it for is very important to me!!wishes
THANK YOU, LITTLE LADY!!!
Jet

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 3:20pm PST 
Hey, Lil' Lady!!!!!! I haven't seen you or your furmily in a while!!!!! Glad to see you again! The Everything Dog Group is going to be inactive now, so no need to post on it anymore!

Thanks fur joining the group!!!! I am glad that you are one of the pups who reads the invites from me!!!! BOL!!!!!!!! You are pawsome!!!!

Jet
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3